Get similar jobs by email Register →
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in Ireland (Ennis), and offices in the US (Greenville), Czech Republic (Prague), China (Hefei), Uzbekistan (Tashkent) and Australia (opening soon).
Due to its constant growth, the company is hiring a French Customer Support Analyst for Prague office.
Duties and Tasks / Essential Functions
- Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat and phone calls;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a ticketing system and process;
- Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ call backs etc. to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
- Flexibility in the working hours – ability to work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per months, 4 hours in total)
Duties and Tasks/ Essential Functions:
- Deliver application support to end users via ticketing system, live chat and phone.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications.
- Be flexible in the working hours: work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per month, 4 hours in total).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate, in French and English, clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone).
- Customer-oriented approach, positive attitude and self-driven personality.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
- Multi-tasking abilities: work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory, but would be a huge advantage.
- Work in an international team supporting customers all over the globe: 26 different nationalities among ~100 employees in the whole company.
- Career development into project manager, business analyst, technical lead and other roles.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and pension allowance scheme.
- State-of-the-art office located in the city centre, with bicycle parking and relaxing amenities.
- Sports activities (gym, swimming pool, yoga, etc.) membership paid by the company.
- 5 weeks’ vacation and 4 sick days per year.
- Free language courses and technical training.
- Possibility to work from home and occasional business trips.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Technical Support Advisor
French Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...about 1 month ago
- French Email Customer Support Agent
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with the world-renowned brand Spotify? Then thi...2 months ago
- French customer consultant
The role The main focus of the role is providing order management, technical and sales support via voice and written channels Requirements Excellent French and good En...30 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
French Customer Representative agent Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be g...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...about 2 months ago