Get similar jobs by email Register →
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in Ireland (Ennis), and offices in the US (Greenville), Czech Republic (Prague), China (Hefei), Uzbekistan (Tashkent) and Australia (opening soon).
Due to its constant growth, the company is hiring a French Customer Support Analyst for Prague office.
Duties and Tasks / Essential Functions
- Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat and phone calls;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a ticketing system and process;
- Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ call backs etc. to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
- Flexibility in the working hours – ability to work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per months, 4 hours in total)
Duties and Tasks/ Essential Functions:
- Deliver application support to end users via ticketing system, live chat and phone.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications.
- Be flexible in the working hours: work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per month, 4 hours in total).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate, in French and English, clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone).
- Customer-oriented approach, positive attitude and self-driven personality.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
- Multi-tasking abilities: work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory, but would be a huge advantage.
- Work in an international team supporting customers all over the globe: 26 different nationalities among ~100 employees in the whole company.
- Career development into project manager, business analyst, technical lead and other roles.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and pension allowance scheme.
- State-of-the-art office located in the city centre, with bicycle parking and relaxing amenities.
- Sports activities (gym, swimming pool, yoga, etc.) membership paid by the company.
- 5 weeks’ vacation and 4 sick days per year.
- Free language courses and technical training.
- Possibility to work from home and occasional business trips.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French B2B Technical Customer Support - Dublin
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for French speakers experienced in the B2B Technical Customer Support sector. It is crucial that you have at least 1-3 years' experience in in Technical ...3 months ago
- Customer Support Advisor - Swedish
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is the support center of a British leading bookmaker and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the gaming industry. They offer gaming and betting...2 months ago
- French Email Customer Support - Amsterdam
€19000 - 19560 per annum
How does working for a company that is responsible for the grooviest gadget on the block? When it comes to gaming, this is your chance to get a good strong foothold in...6 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...6 days ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...5 months ago