Get similar jobs by email Register →
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in Ireland (Ennis), and offices in the US (Greenville), Czech Republic (Prague), China (Hefei), Uzbekistan (Tashkent) and Australia (opening soon).
Due to its constant growth, the company is hiring a French Customer Support Analyst for Prague office.
Duties and Tasks / Essential Functions
- Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat and phone calls;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a ticketing system and process;
- Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ call backs etc. to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
- Flexibility in the working hours – ability to work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per months, 4 hours in total)
Duties and Tasks/ Essential Functions:
- Deliver application support to end users via ticketing system, live chat and phone.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications.
- Be flexible in the working hours: work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per month, 4 hours in total).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate, in French and English, clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone).
- Customer-oriented approach, positive attitude and self-driven personality.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
- Multi-tasking abilities: work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory, but would be a huge advantage.
- Work in an international team supporting customers all over the globe: 26 different nationalities among ~100 employees in the whole company.
- Career development into project manager, business analyst, technical lead and other roles.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and pension allowance scheme.
- State-of-the-art office located in the city centre, with bicycle parking and relaxing amenities.
- Sports activities (gym, swimming pool, yoga, etc.) membership paid by the company.
- 5 weeks’ vacation and 4 sick days per year.
- Free language courses and technical training.
- Possibility to work from home and occasional business trips.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Support Advisor
€15000 - 17000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...13 days ago
- French Customer Support Advisor
€14000 - 19000
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR Location: Prague Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in ...3 months ago
- French Customer Support Specialist
€27000 - 28000
French Customer Support Specialist We’re looking for talented professionals not just to fill an open position but to build a career in our company. If you’re smart, if...about 2 months ago
- French Sport Support Advisor
€20000 - 23000
French Sport Support Professional – Dublin, Ireland Want to be part of the customer service team for the No1 Sports brand in the world. You will be passionate about th...2 months ago
- French Photography Support Advisor
€21000 - 25000
French Photography Support Advisor Employment Type: Permanent Location: Dublin - Dublin Region, Ireland Salary: Highly competitive + plus quarterly performance related...3 months ago