Get similar jobs by email Register →
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in Ireland (Ennis), and offices in the US (Greenville), Czech Republic (Prague), China (Hefei), Uzbekistan (Tashkent) and Australia (opening soon).
Due to its constant growth, the company is hiring a French Customer Support Analyst for Prague office.
Duties and Tasks / Essential Functions
- Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat and phone calls;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a ticketing system and process;
- Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ call backs etc. to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
- Flexibility in the working hours – ability to work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per months, 4 hours in total)
Duties and Tasks/ Essential Functions:
- Deliver application support to end users via ticketing system, live chat and phone.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications.
- Be flexible in the working hours: work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per month, 4 hours in total).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate, in French and English, clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone).
- Customer-oriented approach, positive attitude and self-driven personality.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
- Multi-tasking abilities: work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory, but would be a huge advantage.
- Work in an international team supporting customers all over the globe: 26 different nationalities among ~100 employees in the whole company.
- Career development into project manager, business analyst, technical lead and other roles.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and pension allowance scheme.
- State-of-the-art office located in the city centre, with bicycle parking and relaxing amenities.
- Sports activities (gym, swimming pool, yoga, etc.) membership paid by the company.
- 5 weeks’ vacation and 4 sick days per year.
- Free language courses and technical training.
- Possibility to work from home and occasional business trips.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Customer Support
€15000 - 33000
Be part of it Working for this client, you will be representing one of the top sporting brands in the world. You will be part of a team of enthusiastic, passionate wor...about 5 hours ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Advisor
€1045 + up to 200 of performance bonus
*** NORWEGIAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS, Athens - GREECE *** You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Center...about 1 month ago
- French Email Customer Support - Amsterdam
€19000 - 19560 per annum
How does working for a company that is responsible for the grooviest gadget on the block? When it comes to gaming, this is your chance to get a good strong foothold in...about 8 hours ago
- Spanish or Italian Customer Support Advisor
Customer Support Advisor Spanish OR Italian You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; empl...3 months ago
- Hebrew / Latvian / Polish Customer Support Advisor
€highly competitive + bonus + relocation package
*** Hebrew / Latvian / Polish Customer Support Advisor, Athens - GREECE *** Fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation). You will be working for one of the be...about 1 month ago