Get similar jobs by email Register →
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work on a new Technical Support Service Desk. Supporting an exciting emerging global brand, you will be a member of the Technical customer support team with plenty of potential to develop your career.
We are looking to recruit talent for our English and Multi lingual teams. As a Technical Support Specialist - you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
• Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests
• Provide support for order management and product pre-sales
• Investigate, resolve and/ or escalate issues to Tier 2
• Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system
• Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share
• Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
• Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
• Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case
• Fluent in French and English, both written and verbal essential
• Minimum of 6 months previous Tier1/Tier 2 call centre and/ or high volume retail customer service experience is essential
• You will have good Wireless Networking experience
• Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail
• Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills
• Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products
• Strong problem solving/resolution skills
• Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills
• Able to learn quickly / be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes
• Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritise on an on-going basis.
• Available to work weekend and evening shifts.
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
• Build strong relationships with customers
• Works well within a team and can motivate the team members
• Focused on meeting/exceeding targets
• An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritise workloads
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Committed to continuous development
• Quality focused
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French - Customer Support Representative
Cluj-Napoca, Județul Cluj, România
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED - Proficiency in French; - Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service (advantage); - Good organizational skills...about 1 month ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€15000 - 16000
Do you have strong communication skills? Are you a Dutch or Flemish native speaker with analytic skills? Then this is your position: The company For our client a well-...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Advisor French
€16000 - 16000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...13 days ago
- French Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21000 - 21900 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a French speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...19 days ago
- French B2B customer service
€18000 - 22000
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...about 1 month ago