Get similar jobs by email Register →
Want to be part of the customer service team for the No1 Sports brand in the world. You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Want to be part of a young, friendly, international and sociable team who enjoy working together to deliver that exceptional service that is expected from a world leader in sportswear? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities in the World
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports clothing and products, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Leaving Cert or High School Education
- Fluency in French and English essential
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
We offer you:
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Pension plan
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Senior Customer Service Executive
€68000 - 100000
Be part of it This client is a global outsourcing company who work for an extremely high profile brand which you will be representing. This company frequently features...2 months ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€9000 - 14000
Prepared for a new professional challenge? We are currently recruiting Customer Support Executives for Lisbon in different projects! We are looking for motivated Dutch...2 months ago
- French Canadian IT Support Analyst
€20000 - 80000
Be part of it This client is a global outsourcing company who work for an extremely high profile brand which you will be representing. This company frequently features...3 months ago
- Customer Support Professional
€10000 - 25000
Fantastic opportunity for an individual keen to develop their international experience within a global company all in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Be Part of It Wo...11 days ago
- Customer Support Agent
Newcastle, United Kingdom
€14000 - 20000
***PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES ALREADY LOCATED IN THE NEWCASTLE AREA WILL BE PROCESSED FIRST*** Be part of it This role is available with a huge, international outsour...about 1 month ago