Get similar jobs by email Register →
Want to be part of the customer service team for the No1 Sports brand in the world. You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Want to be part of a young, friendly, international and sociable team who enjoy working together to deliver that exceptional service that is expected from a world leader in sportswear? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities in the World
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports clothing and products, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Leaving Cert or High School Education
- Fluency in French and English essential
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
We offer you:
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Pension plan
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German + French Customer Support - Potsdam Germany
€1500 - 1600 per month
Job Summary Speak Both German + French? Looking for a chance to use your language skills in your career? If so - why not check out this great multilingual customer ser...28 days ago
- French Customer Solutions Agent
€20000 - 40000
As a teammate within Customer Solutions (French) your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the lat...25 days ago
- Community Support Representative - French
COMMUNITY SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)- FRENCH At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature...28 days ago
- Customer Support Professional
€10000 - 25000
Fantastic opportunity for an individual keen to develop their international experience within a global company all in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Be Part of It Wo...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Jobs - Cork City
€20000 - 23000
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...about 1 month ago