Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Customer Support Specialist
We’re looking for talented professionals not just to fill an open position but to build a career in our company. If you’re smart, if you’ve got a strong acumen for business and marketing and are looking to grow your career in a marketing technology company, we’d love to talk to you.
Our client`s success relies on our customers’ success and our customers’ success relies on the very best people in our company delivering a full set of services. From onboarding to support, consultancy and management of our direct and agency customers, the Customer Success Team work hand-in-hand with those customers.
As our client grows we need to keep hiring the very smartest people, with a passion for marketing and a killer business instinct who are looking to begin and build their career in the our company.
The Requirements – The Must Haves
- Fluent in English and French
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
- You’ll be working hand-in-hand with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly guide them through a solution or walk-through of our products and features.
- Analytical mindset; problem solver, troubleshooting
- You love a good challenging brain melting puzzle. Our customers will throw these at you every day.
- Marketing & Business acumen
- You’ll be helping our customers grow their business using Inbound Marketing.
- Web afficionado, social media pro
- You’ve got your finger firmly on the pulse of the internet. If it’s trending, you know about it.
The Nice to Haves
These aren’t a must but if you have any of these skills on top of the above it would be really great to hear from you.
- HTML & CSS development
What’s We’re Offering You
Working in our customer support team is just the first step in a career within our company. You’ll spend about 18 months in the Support team, working on many different marketing campaigns every day for our customers right across the globe. We’ll teach you web development skills as well as becoming an Inbound Marketing and our clients product expert. You’ll really understand the challenges our customers face every day and how to solve and help them be successful, and that is the foundation of a fantastic career in our company.
Your Career Journey
- Become a product expert
- You’ll start in our customer support team. This team has the best and broadest product knowledge in the entire company, bar none. They help customers get the very best from our client across the entire product suite and feature set.
- Get Promoted and start building your career
- Our support team are typically promoted to Level 2 Support after 9 months and to Senior Customer Support Specialist within 18 months. You now work with our priority customers, delivering exceptional service and solutions at lightning fast pace.
- You’ll also start working with our dedicated training and development manager to identify and start working towards your next career step.
- Over the next year, you’ll build new skills and move into a specialised role, helping new customers onboard and hit the ground running, build highly successful marketing campaigns, manage their success and retention and help our agency partners grow.
- There is great opportunity to grow within each of these roles building experience, expertise and with that move into more senior positions.
- Many of our team also take their fantastic product knowledge and deep understanding of customer success and move into new teams within our comapny. Some of our team have gone on to become Product Managers, Software Engineers, Sales Technical Consultants, Marketers, Web Developers and many other roles.
On top of your great career, we’ve got some fantastic benefits and an amazing culture we’re very proud of.
We’re a fast growing company with a huge amount of opportunity. Join us now to start your fantastic career in our company.
- Generous remuneration
- Stock Options
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Gym Benefits
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
- French Customer Support Advisor
€15000 - 17000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...11 days ago
- French Customer Support Advisor
€14000 - 19000
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR Location: Prague Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in ...3 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€20000 - 22000
French Customer Service Agent - Dundalk Temporary Contract Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses an...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service Angel
€24000 - 24000
Be Part of It Created in 2008 in France, this company prides itself on the idea of not having to own a car in a city environment, they want to make travel possible in ...3 months ago