Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||FRENCH RESOURCES|
|Job Title||French E-commerce Manager|
|Salary||£55000 - £60000|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International
e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media as well. You will be responsible
for the strategic and day to day management of all e-Commerce marketing channels to maximise site
traffic, conversion and sales globally. You will also own and manage all acquisition and retention
activities across Email, SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Remarketing and Social Media. You will work with the
Head of Sales and the Head of Operations and will report to the CEOs.
• Commercial Planning/ Site Management: Defining, managing and ensuring that the
homepage, category pages, content, email and social advertising campaigns are commercially
strong, on-brand and delivered in a timely and SEO optimised manner.
• Strategic & Budget Planning/ Management: Developing clear monthly and quarterly
strategies that are budgeted for and delivered, and full awareness of market and business
trends, opportunities and threats.
• Trading: Undertaking periodic data and campaign analysis, weekly trade, regular competitor
benchmarking and daily sales analysis to fully understand and exploit all sales opportunities.
• CRM: Building, segmenting the customer database and contact strategy and day to day
emailing and social CRM operations.
• Account Management: Day-to-day management of all digital agencies ensuring that priorities
are clear and budgets are maintained
• Responsibility for setting , agreeing, managing all SLA’s and reporting of KPI’s
• Proven e-Commerce marketing experience within an e-commerce retail environment,
preferably for a luxury /beauty brands
• Strategic and commercial mind-set with proven track record of driving customer acquisition,
conversion and retention growth using a broad range of digital marketing channels
• Good experience of a CMS systems such as Magento
• Good experience of CRM solutions such as Salesforce and Emarsys
• Analytically strong and numerate with excellent knowledge of Web Analytics such as Google
• Technically astute with experience in user testing and SEO
• Proven experience managing external agencies
• French will be a plus
Between £55k and £60k according to skills and experience
+ discretionary bonus