Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Inside Sales Executive (Business Intelligence solutions)
Location: Reading, (Greater London), UK
Salary: basic salary of £35,000-£40,000, with an OTE of £70,000-£80,000 + benefits
Benefits include: pension, life assurance, buy & sell holidays, private medical & dental insurance, childcare vouchers, initial training period abroad
Are you a fluent French speaker with a strong track record in IT sales, software and business intelligence?
We are currently assisting our client in their search for an experienced French speaking Inside Sales Executive for an end-to-end sales role where you will be in charge of the sales process from start to finish.
You will be covering the French region so perfect French is necessary. The company is a leading provider of business intelligence software, with offices in Reading, just outside London. They offer excellent training, benefits
- Proven experience in either Inside Sales, Business Development or Account Manager roles with technical / software /IT companies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills required
- Excellent French & English
- University degree
- Strong business acumen
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) sector is a plus
The French Inside Sales Executive is responsible for proactively prospecting new business opportunities, up-selling to existing customers and accountable for exceeding quarterly and annual targets while maximizing revenue opportunity across the respective region.
- Identify, generate, propose and close sales opportunities over the phone, face to face selling if needed and participating in marketing sales events.
- Identify areas of expansion and build business plans for a defined territory.
- Keep up to date on knowledge of the BI market.
- Provide pricing, proposals and take orders over the phone and through email. Utilize phone, email and web tools to communicate and present company offerings.
- Submit accurate weekly forecasts based on intelligent and realistic pipeline management along with any other reporting requirements, in conjunction with salesforce.com
- Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue weekly forecasting
- Convert enough new business prospects to meet a monthly quota and achieve the required quantity and quality of outbound calls
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
€25000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a new and exciting role we have acquired representing one of the Forbes top 100 places to work. True to this title, this organisation provides a ...8 days ago
- Inside Sales and Service Representative
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This amazing international company is in search of a Customer Service Representative to join their very unique and quirky team of employees. This company...about 1 month ago
- Danish Inside Sales Rep - Dublin City
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 26208 per annum
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Danish speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Danish speaker for an inside sales job. Yo...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Rep – Dublin City
€25000 - 26000
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Dutch speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Dutch speaker for an inside sales job. You ...about 2 months ago
- German Sales | Inside Sales Job - Dublin Featured Job
€40000 - 50000
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you ...7 days ago