Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Medical Information Analyst - Cork
Roles and responsibilities include recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company`s values which center on our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. The role of the Medical Information Analyst is to support Medical Information Services in Europe. This role is an entry level, customer service analyst responsible for professionally responding to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from HCPs, patients and other customers. The analyst is also responsible for documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate computer system.
Medical information provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers. Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between our client and customers (HCPs or patients, respectively). Careful listening to customer needs and adequate responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
Key Responsibilities of French Medical Information Analyst
- Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitates fulfillment of customers’ requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Shares most effective methods and practices with colleagues satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
- Maintains and enhances the company`s product and organizational knowledge.
- Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Participate in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attend team meetings regularly.
- Responds to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to Medical Information staff until resolution.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attends or reviews 100% of team meetings annually.
- Must be a native French
- Additional languages would be an advantage
- Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Sound background to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers’ queries.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- Depending on experience level – peer to peer coaching.
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Knowledge of customer center or medical information operational experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Nurse
€39000 - 50000
French Nurse Our client is a global insurance company located in Dublin who are recruiting for French Nurse to join their growing Medical Services department. Key resp...14 days ago
- Bilingual Nurse
€35K -39K basic + 30% shift allowance + relocation package
Our client is a global insurance company located in Dublin who is looking for English speaking Nurse with 2nd Language to join its growing Medical Services department....about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Relationship Representative
€28000 - 30000
Customer Relationship Representatives – Dutch Location – Athlone Position type: Permanent Our client is a global provider of medical technologies in Athlone. Your role...8 days ago