Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global insurance company located in Dublin who are recruiting for French Nurse to join their growing Medical Services department.
- Pre Approve treatments for our insured living all over the world
- Organize Air Ambulance Evacuation/repatriation for our insured
- Review medical claims
- Negotiate with Hospital and doctors
- Create Guarantees of Payment
- Use my medical knowledge to review requests
- Use my medical knowledge to help other departments
- Deal with clients, groups, local partners, hospital and doctors
-Aggressive cost containment through tight adjudication, correct evaluation of medical appropriateness and successful negotiation.
-Case management of complex cases.
-Maintain relationships with brokers/clients/providers.
-Ad hoc duties
-Previous clinical nursing experience.
-Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
-Interest in obtaining the Diploma in Private Medical Insurance
-Fluent in English
-Fluent in French
Applicants must be flexible to work within our rotating shift pattern.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered (Plus 30% shift allowance), including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
- French Medical Information Analyst
€30000 - 38000
French Medical Information Analyst - Cork Job Description Roles and responsibilities include recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company`s values which center on ou...about 2 months ago
- Italian Medical Advisor ( Nursing Qualification )
€32000 - 50000
Job Description Our client is a global insurance company located in Dublin who is looking for English speaking Nurse with Italian Language to join its growing Medical ...2 months ago