Get similar jobs by email Register →
French O2C Business Analyst
The Finance Business Process Knowledge Center (BPKC) is a global and virtual organization containing subject master experts and global data stewards with deep business process knowledge, SAP functional knowledge and project experience. The Finance BPKC delivers business process support, consultancy, training to GBS, and global data stewardship. Finance BPKC group is involved and/or managed numerous projects prioritized by Global Process Owners (GPO), related to business development, business process improvement and automation, legal, tax and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise and play an oversight role on key global Order to Cash (O2C) projects (including order-to-bill, bill-to-cash, and intercompany processes).
- Lead and facilitate discussions with business, global process owner, IT, and external third parties.
- Work with global, regional, and local business process owners on strategic matters to assure the system is meeting the business needs as well as the global design. This would include assisting in the development/refinement of the O2C roadmap/architecture strategy.
- Conduct business process discussions to assure business processes are understood, stable, controlled, and efficient.
- Provide subject matter expertise on data. Although you will not be a data steward, you will need to understand the data to help facilitate O2C transactional processing and reporting.
- Maintain a strong linkage back to the O2C organization, for example: provide monthly status updates on activities to O2C managers/affiliate directors/power users, and provide updates at O2C Governance Meetings.
- Provide formal knowledge transfer and sharing of key learning points and system changes to the O2C organization to increase business process knowledge and SAP proficiency. Ideally, the knowledge transfer would occur globally to power users and other individuals within the support structure.
- Coordinate the creation and revision of O2C end-user training by working with the Finance GBS Training Coordinator.
- Provide level-two SAP security guidance to the business, i.e., understand existing security role groups and unravel transaction level problems within role groups.
- Provide tier 2/3 support for regional Global Business Services, Business Process Outsourced (BPO) partner and SAP enabled affiliates on O2C business process production support questions and problems.
- Provide SAP regression and new functionality testing coordination by identifying what needs to be tested and by which country affiliate/GBS centers/BPO. partner. Additionally, this activity includes the high level coordination of these testing activities. Deliver SAP release scope and Test Plan communications.
- Provide input at monthly O2C trouble ticket prioritization meetings
- Bachelor's degree in either Business or IT.
- At least 5 years of strong O2C and Intercompany business process knowledge, including global process experience with local implementation exposure.
- At least 5 years of SAP experience – not necessarily configuration skills; the focus is on SAP usability and how SAP is used/can be used to execute business processes.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to complex circumstances and situations, learn while doing, and navigate through an ambiguous situation or issue quickly.
- Ability to influence and steer people at all levels.
- Bilingual in French.
- Accounting Experience.
- Highly motivated and independent individual with a strong desire to make a positive impact to the business processes.
- Due to the nature of the support activities, some overtime and/or “off hours” effort may be required during peak business times.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Analyst
Business Analyst | Salary competitive + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Business Analyst for...11 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- Graduate Accounting Support - French Language
Prague, Czech Republic
€28000 - 35000
Graduate Accounting Support - French Language Become part of a young and multicultural accounting team in Prague! You will be joining a major international accounting ...5 months ago
- Payroll Analyst
Payroll Analyst | £Excellent salary + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen SRGEurope is recruiting for a Chartered Accountancy firm in Aberdeen. Our client...4 days ago
- Gaming Analyst
Gaming Analyst | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Gaming Analyst for a w...5 days ago