Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Online Advertising Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||29000 - 29000|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Our client is a leading outsourcing company based in Dublin who is looking for French Online Advertisning Specialist.
- Online client facing technical support driving above & beyond customer satisfaction.
- Assist clients with advertising account optimization through expertise consultation.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all client’s products and services.
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Work closely with tools & support teams to deliver fast turnaround on client escalations.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Engage customer awareness on availability of product updates.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
- Promote a positive and professional image of the company to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Gain an in depth knowledge & understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Shopping & Search Engine.
- Fluent written & spoken linguistic ability in English and French.
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
- Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy.
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual & team targets.
- Experience of working in a dynamic & multicultural environment.
- Ability to work individually & part of a team.
- Strong learning skills.
- Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
- Ability to adapt to change with implementation of new initiatives/product updates/processes etc.
- Preferably 1 years’ experience in a customer service related field.
- Understanding of the role
- Commercial & Business Acumen
- Effective communication
- Organization & Planning
- Results Orientation
- Technical Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Adapting to Challenges
What We Offer:
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city centre and IFSC
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from O2 Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart)
- Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
- Pension scheme after Probation
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Success Manager
€50000 - 70000
French Customer Success Manager Dublin The Role Our client is looking for Customer Success Managers who are interested in using creativity to solve problems, building ...about 1 month ago
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...13 days ago
- Partner Services Specialist
€990 per month
Be part of it This client is a fast growing global player in the fashion industry. Having started as a start up in 2008 this company is now employing 1500 people in 11...25 days ago
- Hebrew Keywords Specialist
€23000 - 28000
Keyword Specialist – Hebrew *** MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4 VISA TO APPLY*** Position Objective: As a keyword specialist you will be responsible for the optimizat...about 1 month ago
- German Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...2 months ago