Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Online Advertising Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||29000 - 29000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading outsourcing company based in Dublin who is looking for French Online Advertisning Specialist.
- Online client facing technical support driving above & beyond customer satisfaction.
- Assist clients with advertising account optimization through expertise consultation.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all client’s products and services.
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Work closely with tools & support teams to deliver fast turnaround on client escalations.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Engage customer awareness on availability of product updates.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
- Promote a positive and professional image of the company to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Gain an in depth knowledge & understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Shopping & Search Engine.
- Fluent written & spoken linguistic ability in English and French.
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
- Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy.
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual & team targets.
- Experience of working in a dynamic & multicultural environment.
- Ability to work individually & part of a team.
- Strong learning skills.
- Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
- Ability to adapt to change with implementation of new initiatives/product updates/processes etc.
- Preferably 1 years’ experience in a customer service related field.
- Understanding of the role
- Commercial & Business Acumen
- Effective communication
- Organization & Planning
- Results Orientation
- Technical Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Adapting to Challenges
What We Offer:
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city centre and IFSC
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from O2 Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart)
- Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
- Pension scheme after Probation
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...about 2 months ago
- Advertising Sales Executive (German)
Do you have previous B2B Sales experience in the digital industry and strong business acumen? Do you like to be challenged and go out of your comfort zone? Are you cur...3 months ago
- Online Marketing Sales Adviser
€11000 - 16000
Das Unternehmen. Liebst du es zu wissen was gerade in der technischen Welt passiert? Du magst Online-Werbung und neue Technologien? Wenn du technisch begabt, kreativ u...8 days ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...5 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...3 months ago