Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Order Management Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 37000|
|Date Posted||12 days ago|
French Order Management Analyst
The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order to Bill Process. The roles activity includes and is not limited to ensuring all orders follow the order to bill process without failure. This involves troubleshooting and resolution of any orders that fail through the process. In addition a key activity of the Analyst role is to be a knowledge expert in all the Order to Bill processes, a driver of the very highest standard of customer service, a key contact for our local Affiliate ( employees located within the market country) and finally a coaching support for all associates within the team.
· Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
· Manage Orders and Prioritization
· Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 Disputes and route to local affiliates when required
· Liaise and build relationships with internal contacts including Supply Chain, Accounts Receivables and General Accounting.
· Act as a SME for O2C Customer Service and Order Management processes
· Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes
· Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)
· Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley) Controls
· New hire training
· Coaching of Associates (Call Quality, SAP Process Knowledge)
· Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives
· Ensure Process Knowledge Documentation is relevant and up to date
· May lead small to medium Projects
· Third Level Degree
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate
· Min 2 years of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
· Experience with Reporting / Analysis
· Native level in French and fluency in English is essential.
· Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· High learning agility
· Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
· Good time management skills.
· Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
· Responds to and anticipates customer needs, and handle standard and non-standard requests within Guidelines and Policies
· SAP Experience
· Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
· Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- French O2C Business Analyst
€29000 - 37000
French O2C Business Analyst Cork The Finance Business Process Knowledge Center (BPKC) is a global and virtual organization containing subject master experts and global...8 days ago
- French Financial Analyst
€30000 - 35000
French Financial Analyst – Cork Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to P...12 days ago
- French Accounts Receivable Analyst
€29000 - 35000
French O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst – Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork who provides financial shared services such as Or...about 2 months ago
- French Procurement to Pay Analyst
€31000 - 38000
French Procurement to Pay Analyst Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork, Ireland. The role of a P2P Analyst – Exception Handling is to provide s...12 days ago