Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Order Management Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 37000|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
French Order Management Analyst
The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order to Bill Process. The roles activity includes and is not limited to ensuring all orders follow the order to bill process without failure. This involves troubleshooting and resolution of any orders that fail through the process. In addition a key activity of the Analyst role is to be a knowledge expert in all the Order to Bill processes, a driver of the very highest standard of customer service, a key contact for our local Affiliate ( employees located within the market country) and finally a coaching support for all associates within the team.
· Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
· Manage Orders and Prioritization
· Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 Disputes and route to local affiliates when required
· Liaise and build relationships with internal contacts including Supply Chain, Accounts Receivables and General Accounting.
· Act as a SME for O2C Customer Service and Order Management processes
· Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes
· Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)
· Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley) Controls
· New hire training
· Coaching of Associates (Call Quality, SAP Process Knowledge)
· Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives
· Ensure Process Knowledge Documentation is relevant and up to date
· May lead small to medium Projects
· Third Level Degree
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate
· Min 2 years of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
· Experience with Reporting / Analysis
· Native level in French and fluency in English is essential.
· Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· High learning agility
· Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
· Good time management skills.
· Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
· Responds to and anticipates customer needs, and handle standard and non-standard requests within Guidelines and Policies
· SAP Experience
· Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
· Compliance and controls experience an advantage
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Junior Accountant
€£18000 - £21000
Small accounting firm working with UK and international clients is looking for a French speaking Junior Accountant. The role requires a very good understanding of gene...about 1 month ago
- French Cash Collector
€21000 - 24000
For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a French Cash Collector. The Job In this role, you will ...2 months ago
- French Speaking Staff Accountant
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French speaking Staff Accountant for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire...3 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- Credit Analyst
City of London, London
€Up to £38000.00 per annum + Bonus
Credit Analyst Permanent Full-time Up to £38K + bonus Central London Responsibilities: Ensuring and reviewing all the KYC requirements Prepare KYC-related analyses Cre...4 days ago