Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French + Dutch speaking Collections Specialist - Berlin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€0 - 22,872 per year + Yearly Bonus and Relocation Package|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
This is a great opportunity for those just entering the workforce or perhaps those who want a change of pace in their career as there is no previous experience needed (it would be a plus).
With full training provided, a confirmed start date of November 1st this year and no weekend work – this is the ideal job for someone looking to break in the world of numbers and live in the capital of all capitals – Berlin!
- You will be looking after the creation and handling (chasing) of invoices.
- Looking after payments & collections.
- Following an ISO9001 Quality control.
- Dealing with account receivables questions via phone and email.
- Work on back-office related tasks with regards to accounts receivables/collections.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Berlin, Germany. Our client has a number of office location in Europe and many are based in Germany. With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this Collections job:
- Near Native French
- B1 level of Dutch (Comfortable in reading, writing & speaking Dutch internally)
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience is a plus but none is needed (full training will be provided)
- Works well under pressure
- Customer Focussed
- Excellent Listening skills
- Strong Empathy skills
- Attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
First, the interview will begin with a phone interview where you will speak with the recruiter, secondly, there will be a language test (French and Dutch). Lastly you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the team manager here in Berlin.
With regard to salary, you can expect to earn €1,906 gross per month. There is a yearly bonus based on your performance of 8% and based on company success of 100% basic monthly salary.
There is also a relocation package for those living outside of Germany (7-night paid accommodation).
Keywords: French jobs Berlin, French Speaking job, travailler à berlin, account receivables, finance
- Italian Collections Specialist – Prague
€46800 Czech Koruna gross per month
Italian speaking Collections Specialist team is growing here in Prague with a market leader! We’re looking for near native Italian speaker with a 6-12 months collectio...3 months ago
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish + French)
€20000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of ...6 months ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...3 months ago