Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||French + English speaking position as Remote Desktop Manager Manager in Warsaw available!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 4 years ago|
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- First Level remote resolution of Desktop Support tickets
- 2nd line fault analysis and experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel 2003/2007/2010/2013)
- supporting VPN and remote connection tools, in relation to Broadband and 3G technologies.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Service Management/Management role with proven people management skills
- Minimum 4 years face to face experience required in Remote Desktop Support role with half of it with a private organisation preferably within manufacturing sector
- Fluent written and spoken French + English (C1);
- Queue Monitoring for call assignment in SLA, overflow Queue management
- Coordinate with OEM vendors for warranty and Spare support
- Drawing up Schedule services Plan , Coordination with Partner for scheduled/dispatch sites
- Active Directory user account administration experience.
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted my recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are not available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International. Please apply this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Fluen English, fluent French + English, Call centre, customer services, BPO, language jobs, Manager, Warsaw, Poland
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...10 days ago
- Danish Speaking Technical Support
€12000 - 20000
Danish Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...29 days ago
- French Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Are you French speaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicult...10 days ago
- French Customer Consultant to Barcelona
French Customer Representative in Barcelona Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many succesful organisations have transferred their servic...3 months ago
- French Technical Support to Barcelona
€16000 - 20000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for French Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...3 months ago