Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French Risk Operations Appeals Teammate|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
As a French Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent French and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French and Spanish Operations Account Coordinator
€£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Benefits
French and Spanish Operations Account Coordinator Up to £23K+Benefits Watford 12 months contract Full-time (with the possibility to renew) Our client, a , market leade...2 months ago
- French / Spanish / Italian Operations Account Coordinator
€£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + benefits
French / Spanish / Italian Operations Account Coordinator Up to £24K+Benefits Watford Permanent Full Time Our client, a , market leader Company within the printing and...1 day ago
- French Supervisor
Industry specialist in chemical cleaning and in the development of mobile treatment units is looking for a Supervisor. You will manage small and professional teams on ...about 1 month ago
- French Speaking Online Moderator
€26k per year + bonus + relocation
French Speaking Online Moderator Dublin, Ireland €26k per year + bonus Working on behalf of one of the world’s leading job boards. Objective: The Content Moderator wil...1 day ago
- French Speaking Customer Support
€12k - 16k per year + flight + hotel for 2 weeks
French Speaking Customer Support Athens, Greece Monthly salary €1045 gross (about €815 net) + production bonus up to €200 (up to 14 month salaries a year). Candidates ...9 days ago