Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French Risk Operations Appeals Teammate|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
As a French Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent French and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Supervisor
€0 - 200000
Be part of it The client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management, with around 4,000 employees covering 50 countries, in 25 different languages. This co...2 months ago
- French Speaking Telephone Interviewer
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Support (2769)
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This role is available with a huge, international outsourcing company who represent some of the world’s most well known brands. This company operates in ...about 2 months ago
- Operations Manager (French+Spanish)
€40000 - 40000
The Company Our client is a service provider specialized in Claims Management for the Insurance Industry. The Job You will be responsible for improving performance, pr...18 days ago
- French Senior Customer Service Executive
€68000 - 100000
Be part of it This client is a global outsourcing company who work for an extremely high profile brand which you will be representing. This company frequently features...25 days ago