Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French Risk Operations Appeals Teammate|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
As a French Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent French and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Supervisor
€0 - 200000
Be part of it The client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management, with around 4,000 employees covering 50 countries, in 25 different languages. This co...25 days ago
- French Customer Support (2769)
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This role is available with a huge, international outsourcing company who represent some of the world’s most well known brands. This company operates in ...6 days ago
- French Product Support Analyst
Be part of it This exciting client is a leading global IT service company who are currently recruiting for a French speaking product support analyst who will be based ...25 days ago
- Junior Specialist with French
About us Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing in Poland. Currently, to our offices in Kraków and Katowice we ar...2 months ago
- French Customer Service
€850 per month
Be part of it This client is an exciting telecommunications company who have a niche position in the market. You are probably familiar with the brand and may have even...3 months ago