Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French Risk Operations Appeals Teammate|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
As a French Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent French and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French and Spanish Operations Account Coordinator
€£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Benefits
French and Spanish Operations Account Coordinator Up to £23K+Benefits Watford 12 months contract Full-time (with the possibility to renew) Our client, a , market leade...11 days ago
- French Accomodation Advisor
Are you a world traveler? Would you like the opportunity to start a career in the tourism sector without formal experience? In this position, the company offers a comp...15 days ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...25 days ago
- French Resource Coordinator
Responsibilities: Manage / Facilitate end-to-end support requests Maintain adequate notes for each request handled to keep remind of team abreast of the status and pen...about 1 month ago
- French speaking Trainer
Be part of it This is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. This client...about 2 months ago