Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Senior Meeting Coordinator Analyst
The Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team support the company`s meeting owners throughout Europe, Russia, Ukraine & Turkey with meeting planning & oversight, contract & payment execution and transfer of value (TOV) data collection to enable compliance with the EFPIA Disclosure Code. CMS teams locally provide support for Meetings Oversight, while the CMS teams located in the GBS complete Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement compliance & technical support.
The primary role of the CMS Senior Analyst is to provide excellent, in-depth, risk-savvy oversight & coordination of all aspects of the contracting and payment activities completed within their allocated Hub.
- Support the CMS Manager by assuming front line operational & technical escalations or queries from the team & affiliates
- Be a natural “go-to” person for the CMS Hub team to learn from on all aspects of the contract to pay and transfer of value disclosure processes.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for countries within the Hub – this requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Lead CMS team members to ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements, compliance & Transparency Disclosure requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs
- Review, analyse & distribute key metrics to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Schedule & lead operational calls with the affiliate, building a positive & trusted working relationship between the GBS & affiliate CMS teams
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS team members to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required representing the GBS perspective & support the implementation of same within the GBS as required
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio is an advantage
- Experience with Contracting systems is an advantage
- Fluency in French & English is required.
- +5 years’ experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and leading process change, in a customer-facing environment is required
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- Project Management certification (or equivalent work experience) is an advantage
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Supervisor
Industry specialist in chemical cleaning and in the development of mobile treatment units is looking for a Supervisor. You will manage small and professional teams on ...about 1 month ago
- French Accomodation Advisor
Are you a world traveler? Would you like the opportunity to start a career in the tourism sector without formal experience? In this position, the company offers a comp...3 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...3 months ago
- French speaking Customer Service
€19000 - 19000
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...4 months ago
- French Account Manager- Contract roles
€21000 - 27000
Role Title: Account Manager France Department: Partner Relations Management Reporting to: Partner Relations management Team Leader Contract: 6/9 & 12 month contracts J...about 1 month ago