Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Senior Meeting Coordinator Analyst
The Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team support the company`s meeting owners throughout Europe, Russia, Ukraine & Turkey with meeting planning & oversight, contract & payment execution and transfer of value (TOV) data collection to enable compliance with the EFPIA Disclosure Code. CMS teams locally provide support for Meetings Oversight, while the CMS teams located in the GBS complete Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement compliance & technical support.
The primary role of the CMS Senior Analyst is to provide excellent, in-depth, risk-savvy oversight & coordination of all aspects of the contracting and payment activities completed within their allocated Hub.
- Support the CMS Manager by assuming front line operational & technical escalations or queries from the team & affiliates
- Be a natural “go-to” person for the CMS Hub team to learn from on all aspects of the contract to pay and transfer of value disclosure processes.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for countries within the Hub – this requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Lead CMS team members to ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements, compliance & Transparency Disclosure requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs
- Review, analyse & distribute key metrics to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Schedule & lead operational calls with the affiliate, building a positive & trusted working relationship between the GBS & affiliate CMS teams
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS team members to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required representing the GBS perspective & support the implementation of same within the GBS as required
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio is an advantage
- Experience with Contracting systems is an advantage
- Fluency in French & English is required.
- +5 years’ experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and leading process change, in a customer-facing environment is required
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- Project Management certification (or equivalent work experience) is an advantage
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Meeting Services Analyst
€30000 - 35000
*** Norwegian Customer Meeting Services Analyst – Cork, Ireland *** Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization with offices all around the world, with achieveme...about 1 month ago
- French Resource Coordinator
Responsibilities: Manage / Facilitate end-to-end support requests Maintain adequate notes for each request handled to keep remind of team abreast of the status and pen...10 days ago
- French Speaking Customer Care Coordinator - Cork
Cork City, Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + Benefits
If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this French Speaking Customer Care Coordinator job in Cork for a great client of ours who operates in the phar...about 2 months ago
- French Speaking Account Manager
€£30k - 40k per year + relocation assistance
French Speaking Account Manager Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England Up to £40k per year + relocation assistance Overall Summary: This is a key position to provide a v...8 days ago
- French speaking Trainer
Be part of it This is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. This client...16 days ago