Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Approach People Recruitment|
|Job Title||French / Dutch / German Sales Executive|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
As a sales executive you will be responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors in the French, or Dutch, or German, or Swedish market.
You will be required to understand and uncover the client’s needs to ensure our offer the best solution. Your goal will be to develop and close new business together with a small team with divided tasks. You will work intensively on the closing phase.
You will have experience selling a solution and demonstrate success and target achievement in previous roles. We are looking for a self-driven and motivated sales professional who wants to work for a forward thinking, fast paced start up.
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within those markets
- Manage the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, but focus on the closing
- Forecasting, budgeting and sales planning for and with the entire team
- Track and resolve client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Ensure KPI’s are consistently met
- 2-3 years of B2B telemarketing/telesales experience
- Similar to native French level, or Dutch, or German, or Swedish
- Adept at cold calling, managing a productive pipeline and closing business to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- You are an ambitious, self-driven and results orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- A Team Player
- Must have permission to work in DK
- Knowledge of the E-commerce sector is an advantage but not essential
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Excellent culture and social working environment.
- Great location in central Copenhagen.
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE.
We are an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, we have seen demand for our service rapidly increase, now providing over 85,000 businesses with scores based on more than 7.5 million reviews. We now operate in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, we invite shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking f...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...3 months ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...11 months ago
- Dutch IT Analyst - Krakow
€6000 - 7000
Job Summary If you speak Dutch and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Dutch speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, P...5 days ago
- Dutch / Flemish Technical Suppport
€24000 - 50000
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? Would you like to work in D...24 days ago