Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kaizen Recruitment|
|Job Title||French speaker required in Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
you will be providing high quality technical assistance to customers of online advertising, ensuring the best possible resolution for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate must be a native French speaker.
- Must have a high level of fluency in English; wriiten (mandatory) & oral.
- Call Centre Experience: at least 1 year of customer support experience via phone, email, and chat will be preferred.
- Experience working with direct customers, in B2C environment, B2B a plus.
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Customer Service in Sporting sector - Amsterdam
€1600 - 1630 per month
French speakers interested in sporting goods and sports itself - we would love to talk. A major sporting brand is looking for French speakers to join their customer se...1 day ago
- French + Italian Customer Service Agent - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€24000 - 25000 per annum
Here is an amazing opportunity for a French speaker who also has a near native level in Italian and is looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This Frenc...1 day ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representatives - Cork, Ireland
€21000 - 22000
We're looking for near native and outgoing Dutch speakers for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focussed attitu...1 day ago
- German Customer Service Agents Wanted - Cork, Ireland
€21000 - 22200
We're looking for near native and outgoing German speakers for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focussed attit...1 day ago
- French speaking Customer Service
€19000 - 19000
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...1 day ago