Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kaizen Recruitment|
|Job Title||French speaker required in Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
you will be providing high quality technical assistance to customers of online advertising, ensuring the best possible resolution for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate must be a native French speaker.
- Must have a high level of fluency in English; wriiten (mandatory) & oral.
- Call Centre Experience: at least 1 year of customer support experience via phone, email, and chat will be preferred.
- Experience working with direct customers, in B2C environment, B2B a plus.
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- KYC Banking Analyst role in Dublin, Ireland
€30000 - 38000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...3 months ago
- Dzień Dobry - German Speaker in Cracow Poland wanted
€Healthcare, Dental Coverage
Our client, a leading Global Service Company, represented in 14 different countries. Specialized in Technical Customer Support in different fields. We are looking for ...about 1 month ago
- French Speaking Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for French speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...26 days ago
- Customer Service Advisor Multilingual Speaker
Job description Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network Delivering professional an...3 months ago
- French Customer Support Advisor
€15000 - 17000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...about 11 hours ago