Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French speaking Account Receivables Berlin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -042019-2922|
|Salary||20000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
- You will be looking after the creation and handling of invoices.
- Looking after payments & collections.
- Following an ISO9001 Quality control.
- Dealing with account receivables questions via phone and email.
- Work on back-office related tasks with regards to accounts receivables/collections.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Berlin, Germany. Our client has a number of office location in Europe and many are based in Germany. With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this Account Receivables job:
- Near Native French
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 months experience/ internship in account and finance sector
- Works well under pressure
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
First, the interview will begin with a phone interview where you will speak with the recruiter, secondly, there will be a call with the team lead. Lastly, there will be a language test (French).
With regard to salary, you can expect to earn between €1,700 - €1,800 gross per month. There is also a relocation package for those living outside of Germany.
Keywords: French jobs Berlin, French Speaking job, travailler à berlin, account receivables, finance
Ref: JN -042019-2922
- Dutch + German Account Receivables
€30000 - 33000
Dutch + German Account Receivables Agent wanted here in Hamburg for an international company with near 80 years in the business. 1 year’s account receivables would be ...26 days ago
- French Collections Specialist
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and...4 months ago
- Dutch speaking Collections Specialist
€CZK 0 - 46.8k per month
Dutch speaking Collections Specialist team is growing here in Prague with a market leader! We’re looking for near native Dutch speaker with a 6-12 months collections e...about 6 hours ago
- French Tender Specialist - Limerick
€26000 - 28000
French Tender Specialist for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both French & English (wr...26 days ago