Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Speaking Customer Care Assistant, Edinburgh|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£16000 per annum|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Are you a French speaking, travel & tourism individual, looking to progress in your career?
French Speaking Customer Care Assistant required for this Edinburgh based travel company.
This hugely successful, inbound tour operator are looking to recruitment for their Groups Department. This role will be speaking with French and English based suppliers, mainly French, with the core responsibility to provide full customer service function, in respect of all group bookings, from the French market.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the client / group operations requirements, for this department, for the French market, operate smoothly and in a timely fashion.
- Quote ad hoc groups, predominantly to the French market.
- Communicate with suppliers, as well as clients, using your French language skills.
- Develop good relationships with French clients & suppliers, using your customer service skills.
- Meet or visit clients, if required.
- Attend trade shows, as required.
- Share with the 24 hour line rota.
- Report to your department manager.
The successful candidate will be suitably experienced and able to deal with clients & suppliers in France and in the UK, using bilingual language skills. The perfect candidate will have strong customer service skills, good organizational skills, have knowledge of Scottish tourism and be a good team player.
This excellent role is perfect to progress in your career or kick start your Travel & Tourism career as a grad. The company pride themselves on their success so a great move. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Victoria on 0141 248 5222