Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French Speaking Customer Support Agent to Lisbon|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Package, Language Courses, Health Insurance etc.|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Are you passionate about the digital world and Online Advertising? Would you like to work with one of the world’s leading search engine providers?
Yes? We have the right job for you!
- You will be part of a team of top-class sales professionals. You will drive sustained sales as well as proactively finding new selling opportunities.
- Generating leads and conduct lead management by contacting new and existing customers in the B2B market on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities
- Establish a trust relationship with key decision-makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients
- Grow revenue by up-selling towards existing clients
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
- Fluent French and good level of English
- Sales or Marketing experience
- Awareness of PPC online advertising platforms
- Exemplary communication skills and listening skills
- Highly motivated and performance-oriented
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently positive mindset
- Attention to detail and diligence.
- 4 weeks of intense product and sales training in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- 40 Hours per week from Monday to Friday, from 08:00h to 17:00h
- Premium location: Oriente, Expo
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complimentary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon, there is everything possible to do! It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Lisbon has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
About our client
Do you want to join the Great Place to Work? As a customer advisor, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, from product advice to reviewing order transactions. We guarantee a great work environment, as well as the best work conditions and courses to help you achieve your goals.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish speaking Customer Service Agent to Lisbon
€Competitive monthly salary + relocation support
Finnish speakers dreaming of living and working in Portugal - we are looking for you! We are looking for people who care, new talents who are looking forward to build ...about 2 months ago
- French Speaking Customer Support Agent to Lisbon, Portugal
€Relocation Package, Accommodation, Health Insurance etc.
We are currently recruiting for a French Speaking Customer Support role in Lisbon, Portugal. Are you fluent in French and available to start within 1-2 months? Start d...3 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Malaga
€0 - 0
We are currently looking for customer service employee to beautiful Benalmadena, Malaga in Spain for our international client. Are you interested in living and working...15 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Support Agent To Greece
Do you speak Finnish and want to gain international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client are searchi...30 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Support Agent To Riga
Our client is convinced that creativity and relationship building in a personal and pleasant manner are the foundations of a successful customer service team. Now they...3 months ago