Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French speaking digital account strategist in glorious Barcelona|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||TP Spain|
|Salary||18000 - 25000|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
French speaking account strategist in glorious Barcelona
Are you passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech-savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! We are currently seeking Account Strategists (with a native level of French) to join our growing company in Barcelona.
As an Agency Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers, and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of French
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- 1 Year of experience in digital marketing, preferably building and optimizing PPC Campaigns
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Google products such as Ads, AdSense or YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology, and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Salary: 23.375€ - 30.500€ gross/year
- Relocation Package:
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: TP Spain
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian speaking Service Agents to Barcelona
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in a...9 days ago
- French Speaker - Senior Digital Marketing Specialis
€0 - 17000
Our Client Our client is a world leader Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency dedicated to transforming data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in dig...25 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Representative
€0 - 0
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...about 2 months ago
- German speaking B2B sales developer to Cork!
Calling all German speakers with Ireland dream and a hunting instinct! We are looking for a native German speaker who would like to work with a leading global payment ...about 2 hours ago
- Swedish Speaking Forex Salesperson to Cyprus
€0 - 0
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Swedish Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! Our client Our cl...about 2 months ago