Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French speaking first line agent for H&M|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||15000 - 19000|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
French-speaking first-line agent for H&M
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for French-speaking service-minded people to work with customer service for H&M!
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on customer dialogue. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of tasks and customers in your role.
The job of an H&M agent comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
- Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
- Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
- Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
- Guide the customer in the conversation
- Native level of French, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English
- Flexible availability to cover morning and afternoon shift’s from 8:00-21:00h. They will know their schedules for 4 weeks in advance
- You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
- Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
- Can cope with high workload
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Open working spaces close to Barcelona city center
- Free coffee, fruits, juices, etc.
- Celebrations, parties and a day off on your birthday!
- 30 % discount in the H&M group
- Working hours Monday to Sunday 8:00-21:00 (5 days a week, rotational shifts)
- Salary 18.703€/gross per year + Sundays and bank holidays 10’67€/gross per hour.
- Full-time position (40h/week) and Permanent contract from the beginning with 2 months trial period.
- 2 weeks of training starting on the first day.
Start date: 24.02.2020 - preferably you can be in Barcelona about one week prior to the start.
Deadline to apply: 24.01.2020
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Want to apply? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- French speaking sales representative agent in beautiful Barcelona
€13000 - 18000
French Sales Representative - Barcelona About our Client Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest ...about 1 month ago
- French speaking costumer support for the Netflix project in Lisbon
€11000 - 14000
French-speaking customer support Guru for the Netflix project in Luminous Lisbon About our client: Our client is a French Company, a worldwide leader in Customer Exper...about 1 month ago
- Italian speaking customer service agent to Athens!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Italian language skillset, for a customer service job in Athens. Do you speak Italian and want ...13 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Outbound Agent to Limassol, Cyprus
€Relocation Package, Monthly rental allowance, bonuses etc.
Job description As an Outbound Agent you will be responsible for the personalized marketing activities during the customer journey for existing customers in an assigne...about 2 months ago