Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French Speaking Marketing and Sales Specialist to Lisbon|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
We are looking for a dedicated French Speaker to join a world’s leading search engine provider!
Are you passionate about the digital world and Online Advertising? Would you like to work with one of the world’s leading search engine providers?
Yes? Then we have the right job for you!
- You will be part of a team of top-class sales professionals. You will drive sustained sales as well as proactively finding new selling opportunities.
- Generating leads and conduct lead management by contacting new and existing customers in the B2B market on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities
- Establish a trust relationship with key decision-makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients
- Grow revenue by up-selling towards existing clients
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon, there is everything possible to do! It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Lisbon has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
About our client
Do you want to join the Great Place to Work? As a customer advisor, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, from product advice to reviewing order transactions. We guarantee a great work environment, as well as the best work conditions and courses to help you achieve your goals.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French speaking customer support position in radiant Lisbon
€12000 - 15000
French customer support position in Lisbon Are you interested in the tourism sector? Are you fluent in French? Then we are looking for you! As a French Customer Adviso...about 1 month ago
- French speaking costumer support for the Netflix project in Lisbon
€11000 - 14000
French-speaking customer support Guru for the Netflix project in Luminous Lisbon About our client: Our client is a French Company, a worldwide leader in Customer Exper...about 1 month ago
- French speaking online marketing & sales agent in sunny Lisboa
€10000 - 15000
We are looking for a dedicated French Speaker to join a world’s leading search engine provider! Are you passionate about the digital world and Online Advertising? Woul...about 1 month ago
- French short term contract (3 or 6 months, up to a year) in Lisbon
€18000 - 20000
French-speaking customer support in Luminous Lisbon Why move to Portugal? Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all y...22 days ago
- French speaking streaming support to sunny Thessaloniki!
French customer support for a streaming platform in Thessaloniki Do you speak French and want to have international experience within Customer service? Then we have a ...18 days ago