Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Speaking Marketing Executive, Dubline|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€23000 - €30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Are you in Dublin or relocating to Dublin and looking to progress in your marketing career? Do you have marketing experience from the travel industry? French language speaking skills?
French Speaking Marketing Executive required for this Inbound Tour Operator, located in central Dublin.
The core responsibility for this role to work in the marketing team, using your English and French language skills, taking a proactive approach to developing business for Ireland & Scotland from existing and potential clients.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Develop a clear understanding of the clients' needs & deadlines, offering existing and new programmes to fulfil those needs.
- Deal with overseas tour operator partners on bookings and also, where appropriate and necessary, clients when on holiday in Ireland.
- Develop client itineraries and their associated costing.
- Create and write exciting itineraries.
- Prepare client documentation packs, distributing them to the agreed pick-up point, ensuring smooth operation throughout.
- Partake in sharing the 24 hour emergency number.
- Conduct general office duties.
- Supervise and trainee's / new staff.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English & French, using these language skills in the day to day role and have strong, good, all round sales, business development, organisational and people skills.
You will be efficient in administration and have strong customer service skills.
The perfect candidate must have the ability to be methodical, orderly & accurate with the ability to work to deadlines. Relevant experience and travel / tourism background, or awareness with a good all round knowledge of Ireland and Scotland are strong advantages.
A highly competitive basic is on offer as well as bonus potential and a company benefits package. This company are hugely successful and respected so this is a fantastic opportunity for you personally and professionally ; an excellent step forward in your career development.
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent position, please call Victoria Apted-Bagnall on 0044 141 248 5222 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Meeting Coordinator Analyst
€30,000 - 37,000
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork Ireland who is searching for a German speaking Customer Meeting Coordinator Analyst to join their growing...about 1 month ago