Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French-speaking Pharmacovigilance Associate in Budapest|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||14000 - 19000|
|Date Posted||4 days ago|
French Speaking Pharmacovigilance Associate in Budapest!
Are you a pharmacological expert, a recent graduate in a Science field, or someone with a medical background? We are looking for Spanish native speakers looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest
The company is one of the world's leading IT professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We are all over the world, representing the company within Europe with 16 offices. We are an outstanding participant of the Hungarian SSC (Shared Service Center) market since 2008 providing multilingual IT services with almost 1000 employees.
Living in Budapest is pretty great. Expats in Hungary can expect to pay less for food, medicines, and cosmetics, and monthly public transport costs and average rent are considerably lower than in many countries. Value for money and the opportunity to live well whilst saving money are some of the best reasons to work in Hungary, and you will find the people to be welcoming and accommodating!
About the role
The Affiliate Pharmacovigilance QC associate is responsible for quality reviewing the entry of source document information in the client database done by the Affiliate Pharmacovigilance associate, document the feedback in a quality tracker, and maintain the quality data for each case. Also, to analyze common defect and defect trends to maintain the appropriate quality. Elevate the common defects to the training team and leads.
- Route information/safety reports to appropriate Department viz. Medical inquiry (MI), Product complaint (PC), Other inquiry (OI)
- Monitoring mailbox, triage for patient safety reports, and emails.
- Maintaining and archival of emails/source documents and updating SharePoint/folder.
- Handling of the source documents and entering data in the client tracking system as per triage criteria. Acknowledge receipt of information as defined by the client.
- Assess cases for missing information and initiate Follow up Query letters.
- Check Case Validity as defined by the client.
- Perform initial checks, search database to prevent duplicate entries.
- Ensure that upfront clarification is requested in case of data discrepancy in the source document.
- Enter safety information in the client system and evaluating the safety information for case seriousness and potential upgrade and downgrade for seriousness in follow-up cases, evaluate dechallenge-rechallenge.
- Patient Support Program – Source Data Verification; obtain reports from the vendor and reconcile data with the client application.
- Available after-hours to support the project for operational coverage.
- Translation & Back Translation of patient safety reports within the client SLA.
- EU passport or working permit for Hungary. I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as they are mandatory to create an application. For more information, please read our article: https://www.multilingualjobsworldwide.com/blog/2021/07/why-do-recruitment-agencies-need-candidate-to-hold-a-eu-passport-or-working-permit-to-apply
- Native Level of French + English B2
- Degree in Life Sciences (bachelors or masters) is a MUST, please, only apply if you have a finished diploma
- Flexible, multitasking, dynamic personality, team player attitude
- Open for rotational shifts
What we offer - Our benefits:
- Competitive salary package + Annual bonus system
- Cafeteria package
- In-house training
- Company insurance
- Free medical services (Medicover)
- Language course reimbursement
- Sportpass + other discount fitness options
- Home office option from anywhere in Hungary
- 40h work week, no weekend work required
- French-speaking Pharmacovigilance Associate in Budapest
€14000 - 19000
French Speaking Pharmacovigilance Associate in Budapest! Are you a pharmacological expert, a recent graduate in a Science field, or someone with a medical background? ...4 days ago
- Medical Product Advisor (Dutch)
The Company. You are interested in medicine? You would like to help people with a disease? Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people wi...2 months ago