Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||SpotOn Connections|
|Job Title||French speaking Service Delivery Coordinator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||REF N1|
|Salary||40000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Team Description & Purpose of Role
The Service Delivery Central team is composed of skilled individuals responsible for a range of disciplines. These include Customer Communication, task allocation and coordination of work activities, service delivery and follow-up of delivery progress. Key interface points are Customers, Field engineering and Project Management teams. Regular and concise Customer Communication with efficient and timely coordination of activities across all teams is vital to ensure customers receive the highest quality of service delivery.
- Single point of contact for the Customer or regional Project Manager during the delivery lifecycle.
- Co-ordination for service delivery related tasks and activities in support of customer orders.
- Administration of documentation and maintain up-to-date data in Siebel to ensure accurate and timely handover of information to internal delivery teams and Customers.
- Interface with all internal groups, field, product, Provisioning operations (PNOC), RCSCs and network planning as appropriate to eliminate all potential delays to customer orders.
- Matrix manage internal teams to ensure accurate understanding of delivery progress is available and being communicated to customers.
- Ordering and tracking of specific delivery requirements including Local Tails (OLOs), network and ancillary equipment.
- Direct planning of provisioning tasks with PNOC for customer deliveries.
- Produce customer documentation to support fromal service delivery and hand over process.
- Working towards key delivery business metrics (KPIs) and targets.
- Produce, maintain and present the Key Performance Indicators by way of weekly reporting within the team.
- Pro actively develop and improve validation checks per service and in general the delivery process supporting systems automation and process improvement projects.
- Develop local processes and contribute to development of company-wide processes. Critically review processes to provide continuous improvement.
- Strong Customer Communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years Experience working in order to delivery telecoms.
- Basic understanding of the following technologies infrastructure, transmission and IP.
- Proactive in nature, works to identify ways to continually improve efficiency and results.
- Anticipates and analyses problems clearly and determines appropriate solution or alternatives.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio .
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivated with good organizational and communication skills
- A sense of urgency and an ability to convey this to peers, management and suppliers alike
- Attention to detail and highly structured approach to work management
- Able to operate in a cross functional matrix-management environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Good sense for time management
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good written and oral communication skills
- English and French are essential, other European languages a plus
Ref: REF N1
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French speaking IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per month
If you speak French and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Poland. Keep readi...3 months ago
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...3 months ago
- Finnish Speaking IT Support
Our client, A highly valued Finnish Tech Company is looking to expand their Norcic IT Support team in Tallinn, Estonia with talented Finnish speaking talent. The compa...19 days ago
- French Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Are you French speaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicult...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Consultant to Barcelona
French Customer Representative in Barcelona Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many succesful organisations have transferred their servic...about 1 month ago