Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French Speaking Technical Support Agent in Athens|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Our client is looking for a motivated French-speaking Technical Support Agent to join their team in Athens!
As a Technical Support Agent, your role is to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language French, you also need to be fluent in English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. You will also be performing data entry and using several software programs.
- Previous Customer/Technical Service experience in the technology industry—B2B Billing experience is preferred
- Expertise in areas like TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols, Exchange, Active Directory, ADFS experience and Skype for Business hybrid deployments
- Strong technical leadership and relationship building skills to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners
- A broad knowledge of Office 365’s technical architecture. Familiarity and technical understanding of the support experience and process
- The knowledge to articulate why the cloud and Office 365, in particular, are a transformational industry change
- Ability to work in complex and ambiguous environments where multiple applications and tools are used
- Technical expertise supporting Windows Operating Systems
- Foundation knowledge of Directory Services and Active Directory
- Foundation knowledge on Networking, Protocols, Authentication (Kerberos, NTLM) and DNS
- Technical expertise with PowerShell
- Experience reading logs like network capture
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane ticket to Athens, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to live, taxi from the airport
- Free support from the Employee Relations Department during the hiring process, with regards to your social security number, health insurance (IKA), tax number, and bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- International work environment
- Company-organised festivals, parties and excursions throughout the year
- Enjoy discounts all over Athens
Why move to Athens?
The vibrant capital of Greece is one of the oldest cities in the world. Immerse yourself in history, unwind in one of the many parks or head to the ocean to soak up the sun. The proximity to stunning islands like Santorini or Mykonos will make your weekend getaways unforgettable.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Customer Support Agent To Athens
About the role: Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service at all areas...18 days ago
- Hebrew Speaking Technical Support Agent in Greece
Are you a fluent Hebrew speaker with strong tech knowledge and a great ability to help others understand difficult concepts? Do you want to live in Greece? The Compan...about 2 months ago
- French Speaking Customer Service Athens OD
€Up to 1000.00 per annum + 10% bonus and 14 salaries a year
French Speaking Customer Service Advisors 1000 and Bonuses 14 times a year Based in the capital city of Greece, Athens has a warm and friendly climate that offers grea...2 days ago
- Danish speaking Technical Support Agent to Malaga, Spain
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we are looking for a Technical Support Advisor for our great client in Malaga. Maybe this is a opportunity for you? Technical Support Advisor ...9 days ago
- Danish speaking Technical Support Agent to Czech Republic!
Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Our client is seeking professionals to jo...about 1 month ago