Get similar jobs by email Register →
What will your position be?
The Trainer is responsible for developing an onsite training function that will support and drive performance improvement. This person is also responsible for ensuring that our Agent and Team Leader population are trained to highest standard in sales, customer service and (where appropriate) management. Based on training needs analysis, develop effective material and efficient training plans that will drive performance across French market KPIs.
- Support the development and customer operations training function;
- Understand the training needs of the operation;
- Plan, prioritize & schedule all training requirements;
- Create new and develop existing training material;
- Assist Supervisors and Managers with the transition of new recruits onto the floor;
- Ensure training standards of excellence;
- Develop coaching skills across the operation.
Who are we looking for?
- Native French speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Fluency in Portuguese (preferable);
- Training experience, preferably in training Contact Center teams;
- Previous experience in tourism (preferable);
- Learning and analytical skills;
- Good Excel and Power Point skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdg8dv3pVpI
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Supervisor
€0 - 200000
Be part of it The client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management, with around 4,000 employees covering 50 countries, in 25 different languages. This co...24 days ago
- French Customer Support (2769)
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This role is available with a huge, international outsourcing company who represent some of the world’s most well known brands. This company operates in ...5 days ago
- French Product Support Analyst
Be part of it This exciting client is a leading global IT service company who are currently recruiting for a French speaking product support analyst who will be based ...24 days ago
- Junior Specialist with French
About us Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing in Poland. Currently, to our offices in Kraków and Katowice we ar...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service
€850 per month
Be part of it This client is an exciting telecommunications company who have a niche position in the market. You are probably familiar with the brand and may have even...3 months ago