Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||French speaking Training & Development Coach|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
French speaking Training & Development Coach
Up to £22K per annum +15% Bonus
North West London
We have an exciting opportunity available with a global e-commerce company providing one-of-a-kind personal products to customers all over the world. Join a friendly, passionate, multi-cultural team as Training and Development Coach with mother tongue level in French.
The ideal candidate will be able to motivate, training and develop the customer service team.
- You will work with the Development Manager to ensure that key knowledge gaps across the customer service team are analysed and used in relevant training sessions
- Regular travel within Europe to support and facilitate learning and development activities with the local teams.
- Coaching advisors to develop as individuals in their strength and weakness areas, with the aim to improve their skills and improve service to customers.
- Working with Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT) which will serves as the primary indicator for agent performance
- Ensure training material is updated; monthly/bi monthly review on all documentation and regular additions to material will be required
- To continually review and improve CS processes in such a way that team performance and customer experience are enhanced.
- To work closely with Development Manager to help devise training relevant to team performance and customer experience improvement
- Will be responsible for the training of all new employees within the team and ensuring their knowledge, soft skills and confidence are of a high level.
- Responsible for pushing Soft Skills training topics such as Good to Great within the team and ensuring that agents progress and develop their communication skills with customers
- To work closely with the outsource advisors through monthly/bi monthly visitation and peer to peer calibration sessions headed by the development manager.
- Experience of a fast moving multi-channel contact centre, ideally in a 'blended' service environment with regular communication with outsourcers
- Fluent 'mother tongue' French language skills
- Strong motivation to improve people's personal journey through effective coaching
- Previous experience of working in an L&D / Coaching Team and applying different coaching frameworks and delivery of high quality coaching sessions
- An ability to deliver and monitor value added coaching initiatives, based on an understanding of business needs
- CIPD, L&D qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrated a strong relationship with respective team advisors and has experience in actively working with different personalities, strengths and weakness areas
- Experience of successfully defining and tracking quality metrics, KPIs and quality process improvements.
- Proven experience of reviewing, improving and devising team processes with a clear customer experience improvement
- Experience in working closely with Team Managers and Team Leaders
- Track record of compiling and presenting accurate data in an articulate and clear way
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Payment Experience Specialist
Overview Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' wel...about 14 hours ago
- French Customer Solutions Agent
€20000 - 40000
As a teammate within Customer Solutions (French) your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the lat...20 days ago
- Croatian Speaking for Market Research
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...3 months ago
- French Customer Service Jobs - Cork City
€20000 - 23000
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...27 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€25000 - 27000
Job Summary Here is a French speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant French speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you hav...about 2 months ago