Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||French speaking Training & Development Coach|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
French speaking Training & Development Coach
Up to £22K per annum +15% Bonus
North West London
We have an exciting opportunity available with a global e-commerce company providing one-of-a-kind personal products to customers all over the world. Join a friendly, passionate, multi-cultural team as Training and Development Coach with mother tongue level in French.
The ideal candidate will be able to motivate, training and develop the customer service team.
- You will work with the Development Manager to ensure that key knowledge gaps across the customer service team are analysed and used in relevant training sessions
- Regular travel within Europe to support and facilitate learning and development activities with the local teams.
- Coaching advisors to develop as individuals in their strength and weakness areas, with the aim to improve their skills and improve service to customers.
- Working with Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT) which will serves as the primary indicator for agent performance
- Ensure training material is updated; monthly/bi monthly review on all documentation and regular additions to material will be required
- To continually review and improve CS processes in such a way that team performance and customer experience are enhanced.
- To work closely with Development Manager to help devise training relevant to team performance and customer experience improvement
- Will be responsible for the training of all new employees within the team and ensuring their knowledge, soft skills and confidence are of a high level.
- Responsible for pushing Soft Skills training topics such as Good to Great within the team and ensuring that agents progress and develop their communication skills with customers
- To work closely with the outsource advisors through monthly/bi monthly visitation and peer to peer calibration sessions headed by the development manager.
- Experience of a fast moving multi-channel contact centre, ideally in a 'blended' service environment with regular communication with outsourcers
- Fluent 'mother tongue' French language skills
- Strong motivation to improve people's personal journey through effective coaching
- Previous experience of working in an L&D / Coaching Team and applying different coaching frameworks and delivery of high quality coaching sessions
- An ability to deliver and monitor value added coaching initiatives, based on an understanding of business needs
- CIPD, L&D qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrated a strong relationship with respective team advisors and has experience in actively working with different personalities, strengths and weakness areas
- Experience of successfully defining and tracking quality metrics, KPIs and quality process improvements.
- Proven experience of reviewing, improving and devising team processes with a clear customer experience improvement
- Experience in working closely with Team Managers and Team Leaders
- Track record of compiling and presenting accurate data in an articulate and clear way
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€14000 - 15000 per annum + Relocation Package
Job Summary Calling all French speakers for the customer service job you've always wanted. We are looking for you to fill the job we have in Belfast Ireland for a gian...about 1 month ago
- French Speaking Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for French speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...2 months ago
- French Fraud Admin
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised smartphone and computer brands in the world who are currently seeking a French sp...5 days ago
- French Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...5 days ago
- French Photography Support Advisor
€21000 - 25000
French Photography Support Advisor Employment Type: Permanent Location: Dublin - Dublin Region, Ireland Salary: Highly competitive + plus quarterly performance related...15 days ago