Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||French speaking Training & Development Coach|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
French speaking Training & Development Coach
Up to £22K per annum +15% Bonus
North West London
We have an exciting opportunity available with a global e-commerce company providing one-of-a-kind personal products to customers all over the world. Join a friendly, passionate, multi-cultural team as Training and Development Coach with mother tongue level in French.
The ideal candidate will be able to motivate, training and develop the customer service team.
- You will work with the Development Manager to ensure that key knowledge gaps across the customer service team are analysed and used in relevant training sessions
- Regular travel within Europe to support and facilitate learning and development activities with the local teams.
- Coaching advisors to develop as individuals in their strength and weakness areas, with the aim to improve their skills and improve service to customers.
- Working with Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT) which will serves as the primary indicator for agent performance
- Ensure training material is updated; monthly/bi monthly review on all documentation and regular additions to material will be required
- To continually review and improve CS processes in such a way that team performance and customer experience are enhanced.
- To work closely with Development Manager to help devise training relevant to team performance and customer experience improvement
- Will be responsible for the training of all new employees within the team and ensuring their knowledge, soft skills and confidence are of a high level.
- Responsible for pushing Soft Skills training topics such as Good to Great within the team and ensuring that agents progress and develop their communication skills with customers
- To work closely with the outsource advisors through monthly/bi monthly visitation and peer to peer calibration sessions headed by the development manager.
- Experience of a fast moving multi-channel contact centre, ideally in a 'blended' service environment with regular communication with outsourcers
- Fluent 'mother tongue' French language skills
- Strong motivation to improve people's personal journey through effective coaching
- Previous experience of working in an L&D / Coaching Team and applying different coaching frameworks and delivery of high quality coaching sessions
- An ability to deliver and monitor value added coaching initiatives, based on an understanding of business needs
- CIPD, L&D qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrated a strong relationship with respective team advisors and has experience in actively working with different personalities, strengths and weakness areas
- Experience of successfully defining and tracking quality metrics, KPIs and quality process improvements.
- Proven experience of reviewing, improving and devising team processes with a clear customer experience improvement
- Experience in working closely with Team Managers and Team Leaders
- Track record of compiling and presenting accurate data in an articulate and clear way
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Customer Service in Sporting sector - Amsterdam
€1600 - 1630 per month
French speakers interested in sporting goods and sports itself - we would love to talk. A major sporting brand is looking for French speakers to join their customer se...3 days ago
- Dutch AND French speaking Customer Service - Berlin
€22000 - 24000
Speak Dutch AND French and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted company here in...2 months ago
- French Customer Support
€16000 - 50000
Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, f...2 months ago
- Sales Coach - Dutch and English Language Required
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Improve sales and quality performance through coaching of individual Sales and Service Representatives • Identify sales and...2 months ago
- French Customer Support - Barcelona
€16000 - 50000
Our client is one of the leading European service providers for Customer Management Solutions with more than 8.000 employees worldwide. It is present on five continent...2 months ago