Get similar jobs by email Register →
T& E Analyst (Fluent French and English essential)
A Major International company focused on provision of a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) compliance and consulting services to over 14,000 clients worldwide.
The purpose of this role is to process travel and entertainment expenses they receive and audit these reports to ensure they comply with the clients global and local travel policies, to amend incorrect claims, to raise queries on non-compliant expenses and to action solutions we receive back from the employees.
As a French Speaking Analyst, you will be required to communicate directly with client employees, to notify them of non-compliance and the resolution required. You will be required to manage the queries raised and ensure responses are received according to agreed service levels.
Full and comprehensive training will be provided.
You will also be responsible for meeting customer service levels and maintaining the quality standards established by the company for confidential data capture of the clients T&E expense data and at all times, to protect and satisfy client interests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out checks between expenses reported and receipts received.
- Carry out compliance checks against the Global and Local Travel policies of our clients
- Make adjustments to expense claims and inform the employee of these changes
- Raise queries about expenses that do not comply with policy, to the employee by email, and resolve these queries once the employee has provided the necessary information.
- Meet and exceed agreed productivity and quality targets.
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality regarding data contained on the Clients invoices
- The successful applicant will be expected to meet, weekly and monthly team targets and Individual performance objectives
- Minimum requirement of a leaving certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Fluency in French and English essential
- Results focused – highly driven and motivated, works well to deadlines.
- Problem solving – ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative without supervision
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent team worker
- Excellent attention to detail. End to end process approach.
- Full and comprehensive training will be provided.
Those who match exceed or come close to matching these criteria and who wish to apply or just find out more should get in touch immediately with Darren of Target Talent at the contact details provided herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Customer Service Administrator - Estonia
Are you an enthusiastic person looking for new challenges? We are now looking for motivated and committed Swedish speakers to become part of our client in Estonia. You...3 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Bank Customer Advisor to Malta
Want to set foot in the banking industry? Join one of Finland’s largest online banks as a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent. Your future actively strives to cr...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Account Manager in Stockholm
€0 - 0
Company The company is an international e-commerce company using technology and innovation to simplify business purchases of promotional products. From our headquarter...3 months ago
- Danish or German Speaking Customer Service Agent based in Malta
€0 - 24000
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...3 months ago
- Service Desk Agent—French Speaker
Service Desk Agent—French Speaker We are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). Jo...3 months ago