Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Target Talent|
|Job Title||French speaking Travel & Expenses Analyst|
|Salary||€21000 + Excellent benefits|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
T& E Analyst (Fluent French and English essential)
A Major International company focused on provision of a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) compliance and consulting services to over 14,000 clients worldwide.
The purpose of this role is to process travel and entertainment expenses they receive and audit these reports to ensure they comply with the clients global and local travel policies, to amend incorrect claims, to raise queries on non-compliant expenses and to action solutions we receive back from the employees.
As a French Speaking Analyst, you will be required to communicate directly with client employees, to notify them of non-compliance and the resolution required. You will be required to manage the queries raised and ensure responses are received according to agreed service levels.
Full and comprehensive training will be provided.
You will also be responsible for meeting customer service levels and maintaining the quality standards established by the company for confidential data capture of the clients T&E expense data and at all times, to protect and satisfy client interests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out checks between expenses reported and receipts received.
- Carry out compliance checks against the Global and Local Travel policies of our clients
- Make adjustments to expense claims and inform the employee of these changes
- Raise queries about expenses that do not comply with policy, to the employee by email, and resolve these queries once the employee has provided the necessary information.
- Meet and exceed agreed productivity and quality targets.
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality regarding data contained on the Clients invoices
- The successful applicant will be expected to meet, weekly and monthly team targets and Individual performance objectives
- Minimum requirement of a leaving certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Fluency in French and English essential
- Results focused – highly driven and motivated, works well to deadlines.
- Problem solving – ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative without supervision
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent team worker
- Excellent attention to detail. End to end process approach.
- Full and comprehensive training will be provided.
Those who match exceed or come close to matching these criteria and who wish to apply or just find out more should get in touch immediately with Darren of Target Talent at the contact details provided herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Travel & Expense Analyst
Dublin 24, Ireland
€21000 - 21000
Vacancies for Immediate Start The Company Our client is an international company focused on providing a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) complia...about 2 months ago
- French Financial Analyst
€30000 - 35000
French Financial Analyst – Cork Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to P...about 1 month ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...about 1 month ago
- French speaking Admin job for large insurance firm in Dublin.
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Speak French? Have some experience in the area of Admin support? Living in Ireland already? If YES then keep read because you could be the one...about 1 month ago
- French Procurement to Pay Analyst
€31000 - 38000
French Procurement to Pay Analyst Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork, Ireland. The role of a P2P Analyst – Exception Handling is to provide s...about 1 month ago