Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Sport Support Professional – Dublin, Ireland
Want to be part of the customer service team for the No1 Sports brand in the world. You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Want to be part of a young, friendly, international and sociable team who enjoy working together to deliver that exceptional service that is expected from a world leader in sportswear? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities in the World
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports clothing and products, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
· Answering emails from customers/dealers
· Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
· Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
· Leaving Cert or High School Education
· Fluency in French and English essential
· You have strong typing and PC skills
· Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
· Willing to work flexible hours
· Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
· You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
· You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
· Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
We offer you:
· An exciting full time job in a young international environment
· Pension plan
· Possibilities for development and promotions
· Location easy to reach by Public Transport
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Client Services Advisor
€£23,000 - £25,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French Speaking Client Service Advisor for their client based in Southwark, London. As...5 months ago
- French Cusotmer Support Agent - Berlin
€1800 - 1870 per month
Berlin - Need we say More? Join the international team in Customer Support today for an experienced and well trusted company here in Germany - This is a great starting...about 2 months ago
- French Level 2 Technical Support Specialist
€£26000 - £28000
Leading French Intercom and Access Control company now expanding rapidly in the UK is looking for a L2 Technical Support Specialist. You will be working in a newly cre...3 months ago
- French B2B Technical Customer Support - Dublin
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for French speakers experienced in the B2B Technical Customer Support sector. It is crucial that you have at least 1-3 years' experience in in Technical ...3 months ago
- French Email Customer Support - Amsterdam
€19000 - 19560 per annum
How does working for a company that is responsible for the grooviest gadget on the block? When it comes to gaming, this is your chance to get a good strong foothold in...6 months ago