Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
As a supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in French;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in managing teams;
- Previous experience from Customer Service or Contact Center;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Dynamic personality;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Tech Support for Brand New Project - Cork
€24000 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary To all coders &amp; Tech aficionados looking for an exciting new opportunity - the search is over. A client of ours for nearly 4 years now is looking f...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative Job for those who love creativity - Cork
€20000 - 22000
Job Summary Here we have a great opportunity for French speakers looking for the chance to work abroad and gain some valuable experience. This is a job where we are lo...1 day ago
- Danish Supervisor
€approx 1380 per month plus accommodation and bills
Be Part of It: This opportunity is with a huge player in the eCommerce industry. It is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due...3 months ago
- French speaking Customer Service
€19000 - 19000
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...about 21 hours ago
- French Speaking Customer Support
€15000 - 33000
Be part of it Working for this client, you will be representing one of the top sporting brands in the world. You will be part of a team of enthusiastic, passionate wor...about 23 hours ago