Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
As a supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in French;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in managing teams;
- Previous experience from Customer Service or Contact Center;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Dynamic personality;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Payment Experience Specialist
Overview Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' wel...3 days ago
- French Customer Solutions Agent
€20000 - 40000
As a teammate within Customer Solutions (French) your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the lat...22 days ago
- French Spoof Processing Teammate
€0 - 50000
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 188 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth...24 days ago
- Community Support Representative - French
COMMUNITY SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)- FRENCH At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature...25 days ago
- French Speaking Procurement Assistant - Krakow
€6000 - 7000
Job Summary: We are on the lookout for a French speaker with a degree for this Procurement Assistant position where they will look after any and all of the admin suppo...23 days ago