Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
As a supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in French;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in managing teams;
- Previous experience from Customer Service or Contact Center;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Dynamic personality;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Supervisor
€0 - 200000
Be part of it The client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management, with around 4,000 employees covering 50 countries, in 25 different languages. This co...2 months ago
- **Immediate Start*** Exciting French Sales Supervisor Role!
€20000 - 30000
Be part of it This client is an international outsourcing organisation that represents some of the most well known brands in the world. It is an amazing company to be ...4 days ago
- French speaking Customer Service for Holiday lovers - Cork
€20000 - 22000
Job Summary This particular Customer Service Job is for a French speaker who enjoys Holiday planning and tourism and is based in Cork. An enthusiastic French Customer ...19 days ago
- French Tech Support for Brand New Project - Cork
€24000 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary To all coders & Tech aficionados looking for an exciting new opportunity - the search is over. A client of ours for nearly 4 years now is looking for Frenc...about 1 month ago
- Swiss Swiss French Customer Service Rep for Food Sector
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Swiss French Speakers with a passion for helping others - who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words ...about 1 month ago