Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
As a supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in French;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in managing teams;
- Previous experience from Customer Service or Contact Center;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Dynamic personality;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Supervisor
Industry specialist in chemical cleaning and in the development of mobile treatment units is looking for a Supervisor. You will manage small and professional teams on ...3 months ago
- French Customer Service for Tourism Sector- Bucharest
€1000 - 3000
Near-native and outgoing French speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Bucharest. Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is ...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service - Lisbon
€15000 - 16000
Work within the tourism sector! Here is a Danish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Danish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, P...19 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service - Lisbon
We are looking for new talents who want and build a new career in Portugal. Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from all o...2 months ago
- German Travel Adviser - Lisbon
Are you interested in the the tourism sector?Are you fluent in German?As a German Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage...2 months ago