Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
As a supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in French;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in managing teams;
- Previous experience from Customer Service or Contact Center;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Dynamic personality;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speakers for Lisbon Online Travel Company
€12000 - 22000
We're looking for French native speakers in Lisbon. Your role will be in sales for a famous online travel company. Your task Assisting during online booking of hotels ...12 days ago
- German Speakers for Lisbon Online Travel Company
€14000 - 19000
We're looking for German native speakers in Lisbon. Your role will be in sales for a famous online travel company. Your task Assisting during online booking of hotels ...12 days ago
- French Supervisor 3200
Belfast, United Kingdom
€15000 - 25000
Be Part of It This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salaries and employee...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Rep - Lisbon Portugal
€1100 - 1200 per month
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you have s...20 days ago
- German Customer Service in Tourism - Sunny Lisbon
€1200 - 1300 per month
Job Summary Here is a German speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant German speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you have...28 days ago