Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Supply Chain Export Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 39000|
|Date Posted||14 days ago|
French Supply Chain Export Analyst
Our client has been in business for almost 140 years. They work to improve global health by helping expand access to medicine, by working to strengthen policies that foster better health, by providing help to those in need, and by being an active participant in the communities they serve. Located in Co. Cork, they have shown commitment to be a responsible global citizen – in large part, through a long history of philanthropic contributions.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
- Place orders timely and accurately. Follow through until fulfilment.
- Know the SAP transactions to perform the daily operations. Need minimal support.
- Understand the financial processes (month-end closing, accruals…) and perform the tasks in a timely manner. Ensure proper period-end closings. Understand the basics of accruals.
- Be able to manage straightforward documentary credits.
- Understand and follow all the procedures applicable to one’s area (trade sanctions, anti-boycott, Sarbanes-Oxley…).
- Comply with established GMP/financial policies and SOPs. Ensure that the working procedures (Job Aids) are in place and up-to-date. Communicate and enforce internal policies and procedures with the suppliers.
- Understand and apply the basics of export business (tenders, ICC, Incoterms, bid and performance bonds…).
- Identify the drivers behind credit blocks. Take the appropriate actions. Own the customer account reconciliations. Be accountable for timely collection.
- Maintain appropriate levels of consignment stocks, supported by forecasts. Monitor them regularly and escalate abnormal situations.
- Identify customer requirements & new opportunities. Respond to internal/external customer feedbacks and improvement opportunities.
- Understand market trends/challenges and customer position in the market.
- Understand customer and market specifics, assist on standard business issues.
- Lead small-scale projects based on set objectives. Identify required resources and be able to justify the needs. Set project plan/objectives. Work with supervisor on setting an action plan to achieve the objective(s). Assume accountability within one’s area of responsibility. Contribute to Kaizen/6-sigma projects.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Degree qualifications in business discipline essential.
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Procurement & Supply Chain management specialisation preferable
- Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural environment
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in the our client`s Financial organization, Affiliate organization, third party service providers, and external auditors
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient at high level with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- SAP experience an advantage
- SCM functionality is highly preferable
- Compliance and controls particularly SOX experience a distinct advantage
- French Order to Cash - Supply Chain Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order to Cash Supply Chain Analyst – Cork Our client provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Globa...2 months ago
- Italian Supply Chain Analyst (O2C)
€30000 - 37000
Company Overview Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-p...about 1 month ago
- French Logistics Manager
€45000 - 55000
French Logisitcs Manager– Dublin The Role In this context, our client is now reshaping its Supply Chain. We are looking to recruit a role to manage the distribution to...about 2 months ago
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...18 days ago