Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Supply Chain Management Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 37000|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
French SCM Analyst
The company review:
The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Our client enjoys a strong reputation for quality and focus on employee development. They make it their mission to attract the best and they always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for their people to excel, grow and build a great career. Other than working with a great team, they also offer a very competitive benefits package, they provide an open and friendly work environment where they empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career. Purpose The role of an O2C Analyst within the supply chain team involves the managing and control of all inventory and replenishment activities to ensure supply to distributers and their patients is maintained at the highest level. The analyst will develop strong relationships with market affiliates, drive continuous improvement and develop solutions that will meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
- Control inventory interfaces with LSP ( Local Service provider)
- Control inventory movements done by LSP and reconcile SAP with LSPs inventory levels.
- Run inventory reports and propose actions (scrapping, rebalancing, …)
- Run interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated in SAP
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Interact with local quality department
- Support operational metrics and SLA reporting
- Liaise with internal contacts including Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers
- Act as a power user for O2C Supply Chain Management
- Propose and implement standardization for SCM processes
- Manage all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication with all stakeholders
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the organisations product lines within market
- Lead & assist O2C Management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Pro-actively take control of issues and provide solutions to customer/management
- Resolve and or escalate issues raised including those raised by team members
- Mentor and provide coaching support to associate team members
- Take accountability for assigned markets and any other tasks as assigned by Management
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Fluency in French and English is required
- Degree level qualifications in business discipline essential Procurement & Supply Chain management specialisation preferable
- Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural environment
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel Financial organization, Affiliate organization, third party service providers, and external auditors
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient at high level with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- SAP experience an advantage SCM functionality is highly preferable Compliance and controls particularly SOX experience a distinct advantage
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Portuguese Speaker Supply Chain Planner
€£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits
Portuguese Speaker Supply Chain Planner £20K - £25K depending on experience Full time - Middlesex Our client; a global company within the airline sector is looking for...about 1 month ago
- French Supervisor
Industry specialist in chemical cleaning and in the development of mobile treatment units is looking for a Supervisor. You will manage small and professional teams on ...about 1 month ago
- Project Buyer - German Language 40-50000CZK
€40000 - 50000
We’re now seeking an enthusiastic person to work on a variety of procurement projects. Our client is an international specialist procurement and supply chain consultin...4 months ago
- Junior Planner- Intern
Junior Planner Paid Internship Contract (6 months) Job Purpose Our client is one of the leader's companies within the airlines sector. They are looking for a Junior Pl...about 1 month ago
- Graduate Buyer with German
€35000 - 40000
We are now seeking graduates or people that would like to make a career change to join an international consulting team in Prague working on procurement projects for g...4 months ago