Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French Team Lead (relocation offered)|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Want to build the future of taxi transportation? Join our Client in Estonia as French Team Lead!
Our client is one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. “We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.”
They believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
You will support the users:
- Represent the company in French speaking markets
- Support all users and help them get the most out of the company’s app
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt's customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging hyper growth environment
Make sure “the machine” runs well:
- Manage inbound and outbound support volumes across all channels and make sure we stay within the agreed service levels
- Arrange and review the scheduling activities for Customer Support Specialists
- Responsible for Hiring
Set Customer Support Specialist up for success:
- Mentor and facilitate/support the training and onboarding of new customer support staff per need
- Lead by example and promote the company values amongst Customer Support Specialists and beyond
- Mentor and teach Customer Support Specialists per need to achieve and maintain best in class customer support standards
Reduce the need for support:
- Lead initiatives within and beyond Customer Support to drive down the size of incoming support volume.
- Provide teams outside of Customer Support with solid data on customer contact reasons to improve our products and policies.
- Analytical thinking and an attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and Independent
- Native (or C2) language level of French and good English
- Always be ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Ability to lead people & projects alike
- Minimum 1 years’ worth or more experience in leading people
- Understand the bigger picture and company goals
- Understand what is causing user issues in your region/countries
- Be able to proactively identify issues (operations, quality, processes, product, etc)
- Take the initiative to improve processes/product - kickstart projects
- Be interested in learning; invest time in self-improvement on a regular basis
- Relocation Package
- Motivating compensation
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our client’s team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. They recognize that their strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of their team members and a lean approach to the work. You get to experience the beautiful city Tallinn and work in their headquarters. They also have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Sounds pretty cool? Get in touch and let’s talk!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Team lead for Growing Team - Berlin
€0 - 23,280 per year + Relocation Package
French Team lead for Growing Team - Berlin French Team lead wanted here in Berlin for one of the world's most trusted global organizations with over 100 years in the b...1 day ago
- French IT Support
French Technical Support Advisor in Barcelona Are you a French speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Do you have affinity wit...3 months ago
- H&M French Customer Support
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for French speaki...3 months ago
- French speaking streaming support to sunny Thessaloniki!
French customer support for a streaming platform in Thessaloniki Do you speak French and want to have international experience within Customer service? Then we have a ...8 days ago
- Do you speak French and love movies?
€18000 - 22000
Would you like to join a multicultural team in Barcelona? Are you looking for a job full of magic and joy? We are glad to invite you to work with a new movie streaming...13 days ago