Get similar jobs by email Register →
FRENCH TELESALES AGENT – Dundalk
Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
French Telesales Agent (Current / Existing Customers) No Cold Calling
You will be required to sell a range of our client`s product to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. In doing so, they will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
What you will do:
- Phoning customers from existing customer database.
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets.
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received.
- Entering orders on database and up-selling live to customers.
- Strengthen existing relationship with its high-value customers.
- Participation in product projects when required.
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products.
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line.
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in telesales/sales or call center.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization.
- Be a good team player.
- Fluent in French
- Good English.
- Ability to speak additional European language(s) a bonus.
Normal Hours of Work: Day Shift from 07.30 -16.30 (depending on business requirements) Mon to Fri. 39.5 Hrs Per Week.
What we give you: (If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us :)
- Attractive relocation package
- Excellent salary - great work is rewarded!
- Paid holidays
- First day induction
- Two weeks paid training
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Career development program
- Free parking for your car and bike
- Subsidized canteen
- Medical cover
- No Weekend and No Shift work
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff discount
- Orientation Assistance including Accommodation assistance, revenue, bank account set up
- Multicultural environment
- Sports and Social club
- Weekly payroll
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family
- Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Outbound Telecom Agent (Flemish)
Are you a Flemish native speaker an looking for a role in the international city of Barcelona? Do you like doing outbound calls? Take a further look then! The Company....6 months ago
- Outbound Agent in sunny Malta
€20000 - 40000
Vi leter etter en entusiastisk person til vår klient på Malta, som er klar til å ta neste steg i karrieren. I denne rollen vil du være ansvarlig for å hjelpe klienten ...4 days ago
- Social Media Sales Agent (Italian)
€850-1300 gross/ month
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to reloc...5 months ago
- French Sales Representative to Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...2 months ago