Get similar jobs by email Register →
FRENCH TELESALES AGENT – Dundalk
Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
French Telesales Agent (Current / Existing Customers) No Cold Calling
You will be required to sell a range of our client`s product to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. In doing so, they will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
What you will do:
- Phoning customers from existing customer database.
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets.
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received.
- Entering orders on database and up-selling live to customers.
- Strengthen existing relationship with its high-value customers.
- Participation in product projects when required.
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products.
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line.
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in telesales/sales or call center.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization.
- Be a good team player.
- Fluent in French
- Good English.
- Ability to speak additional European language(s) a bonus.
Normal Hours of Work: Day Shift from 07.30 -16.30 (depending on business requirements) Mon to Fri. 39.5 Hrs Per Week.
What we give you: (If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us :)
- Attractive relocation package
- Excellent salary - great work is rewarded!
- Paid holidays
- First day induction
- Two weeks paid training
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Career development program
- Free parking for your car and bike
- Subsidized canteen
- Medical cover
- No Weekend and No Shift work
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff discount
- Orientation Assistance including Accommodation assistance, revenue, bank account set up
- Multicultural environment
- Sports and Social club
- Weekly payroll
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family
- Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Sales Agent (French)
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sound like you? Check this out and you might soon join th...2 days ago
- Outbound Telecom Agent (Flemish)
Are you a Flemish native speaker an looking for a role in the international city of Barcelona? Do you like doing outbound calls? Take a further look then! The Company....about 1 year ago
- Swedish Retention Agent Forex - Cyprus
Do you love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our customer offers transparent trading with the support of first ...12 days ago
- Swedish Sales Agent Forex Industry - Cyprus
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first-class service....12 days ago
- Norwegian Financial Sales Agent to Cyprus
Do you want to work in the Foreign Exchange market? Do you have excellent sales-skills and are you ready for a new challenge in Cyprus? Apply today! Our client: Our cl...18 days ago