Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French Tender Specialist - Limerick|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -062019-2952|
|Salary||26000 - 28000|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
You will need a near native level of both French & English (written & verbal) as well as 1-2 years experience and strong knowledge of pricing, tenders and public procurement.
- Search for potential Tenders to chase relevant that would be relevant to the sector.
- Submit tenders in accordance with specific customer needs and requirements.
- Send written price confirmation to customers.
- Update pricing list within the system - in order to allow for clean order entry.
- Prepare performance and usage reports for customers to understand current pricing etc.
- Ensure that the company brand is communicated in a positive way and in a consistent manner (internally and externally)
- Work closely with various departments to help with hitting deadlines and targets
Work for a company with over 50 years in the medical industry that aids both patients and doctors get the service they deserve. With a number of office locations around the globe and near 300 employees worldwide, this is a company you will certainly want to get on board with.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Frech
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Legal or Business Degree would be a plus
- 1-2 years experience with pricing and tenders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Flexible when it comes to starting times to accommodate European time zones.
Where is the job located?
Limerick, Ireland – Limerick is situated in between Dublin, Cork and Kerry so you are never too far from a new adventure. Limerick is the 3rd largest city in Ireland and home to a number of international companies like our client here.
Interview & Salary:
First, there will be a phone interview and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face in Limerick.
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,090 gross per annum (comes with an increase in your first year). A relocation package is not guaranteed, but we can discuss this.
Don’t forget that there is a number of great benefits here – pension plan, health insurance, company gym and many more.
Keywords: French Tender Specialist, French Customer Service, French Jobs Ireland, French Pricing Jobs, French Procurement
Ref: JN -062019-2952
- French speaking Account Receivables Berlin
€20000 - 22000
To all French speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native French speakers to join the a...3 months ago
- Italian Collections Specialist – Prague
€46800 Czech Koruna gross per month
Italian speaking Collections Specialist team is growing here in Prague with a market leader! We’re looking for near native Italian speaker with a 6-12 months collectio...24 days ago
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish + French)
€20000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of ...5 months ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 1 month ago