Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French Tender Specialist - Limerick|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -062019-2952|
|Salary||26000 - 28000|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
You will need a near native level of both French & English (written & verbal) as well as 1-2 years experience and strong knowledge of pricing, tenders and public procurement.
- Search for potential Tenders to chase relevant that would be relevant to the sector.
- Submit tenders in accordance with specific customer needs and requirements.
- Send written price confirmation to customers.
- Update pricing list within the system - in order to allow for clean order entry.
- Prepare performance and usage reports for customers to understand current pricing etc.
- Ensure that the company brand is communicated in a positive way and in a consistent manner (internally and externally)
- Work closely with various departments to help with hitting deadlines and targets
Work for a company with over 50 years in the medical industry that aids both patients and doctors get the service they deserve. With a number of office locations around the globe and near 300 employees worldwide, this is a company you will certainly want to get on board with.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Frech
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Legal or Business Degree would be a plus
- 1-2 years experience with pricing and tenders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Flexible when it comes to starting times to accommodate European time zones.
Where is the job located?
Limerick, Ireland – Limerick is situated in between Dublin, Cork and Kerry so you are never too far from a new adventure. Limerick is the 3rd largest city in Ireland and home to a number of international companies like our client here.
Interview & Salary:
First, there will be a phone interview and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face in Limerick.
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,090 gross per annum (comes with an increase in your first year). A relocation package is not guaranteed, but we can discuss this.
Don’t forget that there is a number of great benefits here – pension plan, health insurance, company gym and many more.
Keywords: French Tender Specialist, French Customer Service, French Jobs Ireland, French Pricing Jobs, French Procurement
Ref: JN -062019-2952
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Service Desk Agent—French Speaker
Service Desk Agent—French Speaker We are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). Jo...3 months ago
- Danish or German Speaking Customer Service Agent based in Malta
€0 - 24000
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Account Manager in Stockholm
€0 - 0
Company The company is an international e-commerce company using technology and innovation to simplify business purchases of promotional products. From our headquarter...3 months ago