Get similar jobs by email Register →
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE – TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Want to be part of the customer service team for one of the best-known travel & accommodation websites in the world? You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand.
Want to be part of an energetic, friendly, international team who enjoy working together to deliver exceptional service, all whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised brands in the world and offers you a chance to experience the professional world of customer service. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to our global organisation while providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
• Provide continuous customer service to our Customers via telephone and other electronic mediums.
• Develop expertise in assigned Client’s Line of Business (LOB).
• Deliver individual Performance based on Metrics and Related Targets.
• Drive Customer issue resolution.
• Protect Customer PII data.
• Responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
• Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
• Track & document customer & problem information.
• Demonstrates understanding and commitment to protecting customer privacy and information.
• Successfully complete training activities to maintain product currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
• Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
• Provide feedback to help improve process, policies, tools, etc.
• Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
• Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
• Continually develop customer service skills.
• Promote the client culture along with your colleagues
• Leaving certificate or equivalent.
• Fluency in English and French
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• A minimum of 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment.
• Passion for the customer and customer experience.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, probing & reading.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Ability to gauge customer ability and modify delivery skills accordingly.
• Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm as verified by a formal test.
• Ability to explain information in a way that is easy to understand.
• Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively.
• Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
• Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
• Takes responsibility and ownership
• Must be passionate about helping customers
We offer you:
• An exciting full time job in an international environment
• Pay for Performance bonus scheme
• Pension plan, Life Assurance & Healthcare discounts
• Possibilities for development and promotions
• Location easy to reach by Public Transport
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Service for Travel Industry - Breda
€1600 - 1800 per month
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native French speakers interested in becoming the next customer ser...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...6 months ago
- Customer Service Representative - French
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent - lisbon
We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service. If working in a warmer climate is something you have been looking for th...16 days ago