Get similar jobs by email Register →
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE – TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Want to be part of the customer service team for one of the best-known travel & accommodation websites in the world? You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand.
Want to be part of an energetic, friendly, international team who enjoy working together to deliver exceptional service, all whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised brands in the world and offers you a chance to experience the professional world of customer service. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to our global organisation while providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
• Provide continuous customer service to our Customers via telephone and other electronic mediums.
• Develop expertise in assigned Client’s Line of Business (LOB).
• Deliver individual Performance based on Metrics and Related Targets.
• Drive Customer issue resolution.
• Protect Customer PII data.
• Responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
• Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
• Track & document customer & problem information.
• Demonstrates understanding and commitment to protecting customer privacy and information.
• Successfully complete training activities to maintain product currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
• Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
• Provide feedback to help improve process, policies, tools, etc.
• Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
• Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
• Continually develop customer service skills.
• Promote the client culture along with your colleagues
• Leaving certificate or equivalent.
• Fluency in English and French
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• A minimum of 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment.
• Passion for the customer and customer experience.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, probing & reading.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Ability to gauge customer ability and modify delivery skills accordingly.
• Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm as verified by a formal test.
• Ability to explain information in a way that is easy to understand.
• Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively.
• Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
• Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
• Takes responsibility and ownership
• Must be passionate about helping customers
We offer you:
• An exciting full time job in an international environment
• Pay for Performance bonus scheme
• Pension plan, Life Assurance & Healthcare discounts
• Possibilities for development and promotions
• Location easy to reach by Public Transport
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...3 months ago
- Travel Customer Service Agent (English)
€17000 - 24000
*For candidates already settled in Barcelona* Do you like working in a young and start-up mindset? Do you have a real passion for the travel and tourism industry? And ...about 1 month ago
- French customer service (Relocation included )
Are you FRENCH speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicultural team in the centre of the city? ...about 19 hours ago
- French Customer Service Representative - Greece
We are now looking for French Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...2 days ago
- French Customer Service Agent - Sunny Lisbon
€12000 - 14000
We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service to join the care team here in Lisbon, Portugal for an international globa...26 days ago