Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re now looking for experienced Front End Developers with Angular2 to work as part of a new, large scale global digitization project for a major international company.
- Build apps from scratch as single page application communicating via REST with different APIs;
- Analyze, design and develop new programs, and configuration, taking into account the complex interrelationship of system-wide components;
- Complete life-cycle testing (unit and integration) of all work processes including cross platform interaction;
- Develop solutions to problems with unknown causes where precedents do not exist, by applying logic and inference with persistence and experience;
- Draw solutions from others and recommend courses of action;
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken, English on daily basis);
- Demonstrable experience in web development;
- Experience with Angular2 (4 is a big +) and TypeScript;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and styling with SASS (or any other preprocessor);
- Experience with multi-browser compatibility, multiple devices support, responsive web design;
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing with Karma, Jasmine;
- Familiar with Webpack and building tools;
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum experience is a big +);
- Working experience within globally distributed multi-cultural teams and cross-region projects;
- Good teamwork and communications skills;
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background;
- Possibility to work in friendly multicultural start-up environment, using English on a daily basis;
- Long term opportunities and participation in new projects;
- Motivational financial package (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results);
- Benefit program (5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, flexi pass, up to 1000 CZK of Pension insurance, free of charge multisport card, language courses, fruits & vegetables;
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague;
We are able to accept applications from EU citizens, people who have permanent residency in the Czech Republic and/or anyone who does not need visa/work permit sponsorship to work in the Czech Republic
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language to Dominic
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Ref: FED An
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business developer
€18000 - 24000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...2 days ago