Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client a technology advisory consulting is looking for a Frontend Designer/Developer to join their team.
· Preparing design concepts and user interfaces for various clients
· Meeting clients to explain design concepts and ideas
· Understanding customer requirements and providing feedback on the overall user experience
· Testing user interfaces across different browsers and different devices
· Checking the quality of work including but not limited to the validation of HTML according to W3C standards
· Constantly collaborating with other team members and other teams to ensure deadlines are met
· Ensuring that the team is well-versed in the potential of new technologies and frameworks.
· Designing website interfaces from scratch in Photoshop
· Experienced with HTML5 and CSS3
· Able to develop cross-browser & cross-platform including mobile devices and backward compatible solutions
· Ability to develop responsive websites and web designs
· Good knowledge of CSS Frameworks such as 960 Grid, Foundation, Bootstrap or similar frameworks and an understanding of CSS preprocessors,
· Experience in the mobile development field and/or mobile app interfaces will be considered a strong asset.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you require further information call on: +356 20 99 44 44
Ref: Frontend Designer/Developer