Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Catena Media|
|Job Title||Frontend Web Developer (Dutch Speaking)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Are you looking to join a forward thinking company, with the ability to shape tomorrows SEO World? Want to be involved and take ownership in the development of new search engine optimization efforts? We want talented and creative individuals who are passionate about frontend web development and are eager to learn more about SEO!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
Being a Frontend Web Developer, you will hold a key role in the growth and future expansion of the company. Focusing on affiliate websites and brand portals, you will help develop and implement new SEO efforts for our web properties, so that we can continue to offer high-end leads to our partners.
You will be given creative freedom to plan and set up website packages and thereafter develop and manage websites, using popular CMS like Wordpress. You must rack, value and manage the process of buying and setting up domains, while monitoring projects and delivering with limited supervision. Oversee and publish content for websites managed by you, within your market and collaborate with other departments to develop new and existing sites. Use appropriate tools to monitor and track website performance. Review Web Hosting status and Domain Ranking factors. Brainstorm and work closely with the rest of the SEO team to identify areas for improvement on; websites, link building and performance, and to keep on top of trends and adapt to shifts within the industry.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
#INITIATIVE and #TEAM_WORK is everything in a key role! #COMMUNICATION between the team will help create new ideas, keeping us one step ahead. We are looking for an individual with 2 years’ experience in #WEB_DEVELOPMENT, #WEB_DESIGN, #HTML coding and #CSS. Since you will be taking care of a particular market, it is essential that you are proficient in #DUTCH and #ENGLISH. You should be #ANALYTICAL and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail and a good working knowledge of Google Ad Tools and cPanel. With that an #EAGERNESS_TO_LEARN and being able to adapt, will be your key to success!
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
- We’ll fly you and your belongings to Malta;
- Provide you with private health insurance;
- Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
- Provide you with free lunches every day, prepared by our very own professional chef;
- Offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes to keep you fit and healthy;
- You’ll have lots of sunshine! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year,
- and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches; and
- You’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Web designer with Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...26 days ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...26 days ago
- PHP Developer
€60000 - 80000
UNIG Gardin is an award winning Danish e-commerce business, offering high quality tailor-made curtains and blinds to end-consumers. We are now seeking an experienced d...26 days ago
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET De...26 days ago
- Ad Server Developer – Mobile Performance Networks
My client is a truly dynamic, fast growing organisation, providing the most innovative and advanced mobile performance network for the global online business world. Jo...5 days ago