Get similar jobs by email Register →
Catena Media is an Online Marketing company driving the way forward, for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. Our clients, seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us do this, we are seeking an experienced Frontend Web Developer to join our awesome team!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Frontend Web Developer, you will hold a key position in the growth and future expansion of Catena Media.
Focussing on our websites and brand portals, you will help us develop and implement new SEO strategies for our web properties.
- Plan and set up website packages and develop and manage websites, using popular CMS such as Wordpress
- Rack, value and manage the process of buying and setting up domains, while monitoring projects
- Oversee and publish content for websites within the assigned market and collaborate with other departments to develop new and existing sites
- Monitor and track website performance
- Review Web Hosting status and Domain Ranking factors
- Work closely with the SEO team to identify areas for improvement
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Fluent in English and German
- At least 2 years of experience with Wordpress, PHP, bootstrap experience.
- Web Design, photoshop, illustrator.
- HTML coding
- Understanding of SEO, sitemaps and optimization.
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
• We will fly you and your luggage to Malta;
• Cover you with private health insurance;
• Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
• Provide you with free lunch every day because we don’t want you to work hungry;
• If you’re into exercise and healthy living, we even offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes!
• Sun! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year, and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches;
• A once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...about 1 year ago
- .NET Developer
€40000 - 45000
Our partner is growing at an impressive speed in the iGaming industry and we are currently looking for a Backend Developer with experience in .NET and C# for their off...4 days ago
- Business Developer (French)
€17000 - 24000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s ...about 24 hours ago
- Node JS Developer
€40000 - 45000
- PHP Backend Developer
€40000 - 45000
Our partner is looking for experienced Full Stack Developers who will become dedicated members of their growing Development team. You are a diligent coder who can cont...4 days ago