Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Catena Media|
|Job Title||Frontend Web Developer (Norwegian Speaking)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Are you looking to join a forward thinking company, with the ability to shape tomorrow's SEO World? Want to be involved and take ownership in the development of new search engine optimization efforts? We want talented and creative individuals who are passionate about frontend web development and are eager to learn more about SEO!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
Being a Frontend Web Developer, you will hold a key role in the growth and future expansion of the company. Focusing on affiliate websites and brand portals, you will help develop and implement new SEO efforts for our web properties, so that we can continue to offer high-end leads to our partners.
You will be given creative freedom to plan and set up website packages and thereafter develop and manage websites, using popular CMS like Wordpress. You must rack, value and manage the process of buying and setting up domains, while monitoring projects and delivering with limited supervision. Oversee and publish content for websites managed by you, within your market and collaborate with other departments to develop new and existing sites. Use appropriate tools to monitor and track website performance. Review Web Hosting status and Domain Ranking factors. Brainstorm and work closely with the rest of the SEO team to identify areas for improvement on; websites, link building and performance, and to keep on top of trends and adapt to shifts within the industry.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
#INITIATIVE and #TEAM_WORK is everything in a key role! #COMMUNICATION between the team will help create new ideas, keeping us one step ahead. We are looking for an individual with 2 years’ experience in #WEB_DEVELOPMENT, #WEB_DESIGN, #HTML coding and #CSS. Since you will be taking care of a particular market, it is essential that you are proficient in #NORWEGIAN and #ENGLISH. You should be #ANALYTICAL and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail and a good working knowledge of Google Ad Tools and cPanel. With that an #EAGERNESS_TO_LEARN and being able to adapt, will be your key to success!
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
- We’ll fly you and your belongings to Malta;
- Provide you with private health insurance;
- Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
- Provide you with free lunches every day, prepared by our very own professional chef;
- Offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes to keep you fit and healthy;
- You’ll have lots of sunshine! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year,
- and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches; and
- You’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...7 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...about 2 months ago
- Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist
Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist Our client is an international Saas software company with an ecommerce-based platform that provides experiences services for th...10 days ago
- German Technical Customer Support Representative
€20000 - 58000
Technical Customer Support Representative Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging n...3 months ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...4 months ago