Fast-paced, forward-thinking tech company based in sunny Malta is recruiting for a Full Stack Developer. The successful candidate will join the company's Development team and immediately begin implementing their knowledge alongside a team full of energy, ambition, and passion.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
I'm looking for a particular type of candidate, someone who is experienced as well as creative and innovative in their developing. Your responsibilities will:
- Design, code, and deliver quality software
- Coordinate with UX/UI designers, developers and test engineers in an Agile environment
- Implement both backend and front-end features, whilst performing impact assessments of features and defects with the Product Owner
- Review existing code and produce improvements, all the time abiding by industry and company software development standards
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
As a Full Stack Developer who is keen on a challenge, and continuous learning, you'll have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar work experience. In addition, you will:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Good understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Symfony etc.
- Experience with GIT, MySQL, MariaDB and REST APIs
- Strong communication skills in English
Driven by numbers, motivated by a fantastic office environment and nurtured by the latest technology stack we make use of on a daily basis. Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events. If you want to work in a startup environment with a results-oriented management, take this opportunity to join such a team who are achieving great results.