Get similar jobs by email Register →
Full Stack Developers | Salary up to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits and excellent relocation package | Gibraltar
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse and design web applications
- Develop web applications working alongside UI Engineers.
- Develop features and report to the delivery managers on any problems relating to time and status
- Work with agile teams to deliver exceptional code.
- Take part in agile meetings
- Fix issues associated with existing work
- Have a strong understanding of software engineering principles and software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Perform unit and Integration level testing on all applications.
- Keep up to date with technology
Front End Developer Skills required include:
- Commercial experience of web-based applications
- Agile - SCRUM, KANBAN
- .Net / C# experience
- Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, grunt/gulp
- Microsoft Azure Technologies
- Unit test / specification frameworks
- Mocking Frameworks
- Message Queuing
- package managers nugget and npm
- Mobile Dev
- SOLID Principles
- RESTful Web APIs and JSON
- Code quality tools
- Source Control Management
- Continuous Integration Platforms
- Task tracking systems such as. JIRA
- Api documentation
- CMS - Epi Server experience is beneficial
- Candidates must hold a relevant EU OR UK passport or the right to work in Gibraltar
Our client is an award winning company. You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people. Their working environment is high tech and fun and they place value on work/life balance. Gibraltar is a lively city which is able to offer you an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine. An excellent relocation package is on offer for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...7 months ago
- Swedish IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5700 - Zlotych6000 per month + + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you speak Swedish and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Swedish speaking IT Analyst in Krako...about 2 months ago
- French speaking IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per month
If you speak French and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Poland. Keep readi...about 2 months ago