Get similar jobs by email Register →
Full Stack Developers | Salary up to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits and excellent relocation package | Gibraltar
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse and design web applications
- Develop web applications working alongside UI Engineers.
- Develop features and report to the delivery managers on any problems relating to time and status
- Work with agile teams to deliver exceptional code.
- Take part in agile meetings
- Fix issues associated with existing work
- Have a strong understanding of software engineering principles and software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Perform unit and Integration level testing on all applications.
- Keep up to date with technology
Front End Developer Skills required include:
- Commercial experience of web-based applications
- Agile - SCRUM, KANBAN
- .Net / C# experience
- Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, grunt/gulp
- Microsoft Azure Technologies
- Unit test / specification frameworks
- Mocking Frameworks
- Message Queuing
- package managers nugget and npm
- Mobile Dev
- SOLID Principles
- RESTful Web APIs and JSON
- Code quality tools
- Source Control Management
- Continuous Integration Platforms
- Task tracking systems such as. JIRA
- Api documentation
- CMS - Epi Server experience is beneficial
- Candidates must hold a relevant EU OR UK passport or the right to work in Gibraltar
Our client is an award winning company. You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people. Their working environment is high tech and fun and they place value on work/life balance. Gibraltar is a lively city which is able to offer you an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine. An excellent relocation package is on offer for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Front End Developer
Front End Developers will join a talented growing team within a company which is able to offer you a long term career. Benefits of working in the office include gaming...5 months ago
- Unity Developer (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin, Ireland. A specialist in adventure games, o...5 months ago
- Solution Architect
€0 - 0
About the client: Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams bette...3 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...5 months ago