Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Gamers Support Consultant with Italian and English|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center and BPO (business process outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has over 1,600 positions across four delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania) and United Kingdom. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages.
TELUS International Europe is a European arm of the global BPO leader TELUS International.
TELUS International, a provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and contact center solutions to clients around the world, enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS, a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CDN$11.3 billion/ €7.5 billion in annual revenues and 13.3 million customer connections.
The Gamers Support position is responsible for communication through Support Ticket, E-mail and other channels with the online gaming users, answering game user’s general in-game questions and requests providing superior in-game quality of service.
• Provide our players with excellent support
• Resolve customer inquiries and problems through a ticket-based support system
• Consistently possess a positive approach and attitude at all service levels
• Perform and complete team related projects with minimal supervision
• Other tasks that fall under the category of customer service
• Fluent Italian and excellent English
• 1+ year experience working within a customer support environment will be a plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Detail orientated and customer-oriented approach
• Results focused with demonstrating consistent success through data driven reporting
• A great team player with strong problem solving skills with an interest in resolving customer issues
In return you get:
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• A job description including the OBLIGATION to play games every single day
• A fantastic location
• Constant extensive trainings
• A great support role in a young, dynamic, informal and fast multinational business environment
• Unique opportunity to combine work and study (if you are still a student)
If interested in this position send your CV to our HR Team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English Technical Support
Technical Support Professional Location: Swords, Dublin Working Hours: Shifts between 7am-11pm, Monday-Sunday Support Professionals will handle technical customer inqu...3 months ago
- Spanish or Italian Customer Support Advisor
Customer Support Advisor Spanish OR Italian You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; empl...3 months ago
- Technical Support with German
€15000 - 20000
Be part of it As a Technical Support Agent you will be the first point of contact for all over Europe! Our client will depend on you to provide the highest standard of...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...about 1 month ago