Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Gamers Support Consultant with Italian and English|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center and BPO (business process outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has over 1,600 positions across four delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania) and United Kingdom. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages.
TELUS International Europe is a European arm of the global BPO leader TELUS International.
TELUS International, a provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and contact center solutions to clients around the world, enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS, a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CDN$11.3 billion/ €7.5 billion in annual revenues and 13.3 million customer connections.
The Gamers Support position is responsible for communication through Support Ticket, E-mail and other channels with the online gaming users, answering game user’s general in-game questions and requests providing superior in-game quality of service.
• Provide our players with excellent support
• Resolve customer inquiries and problems through a ticket-based support system
• Consistently possess a positive approach and attitude at all service levels
• Perform and complete team related projects with minimal supervision
• Other tasks that fall under the category of customer service
• Fluent Italian and excellent English
• 1+ year experience working within a customer support environment will be a plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Detail orientated and customer-oriented approach
• Results focused with demonstrating consistent success through data driven reporting
• A great team player with strong problem solving skills with an interest in resolving customer issues
In return you get:
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• A job description including the OBLIGATION to play games every single day
• A fantastic location
• Constant extensive trainings
• A great support role in a young, dynamic, informal and fast multinational business environment
• Unique opportunity to combine work and study (if you are still a student)
If interested in this position send your CV to our HR Team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Web designer with Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...3 months ago
- Italian Technical Support
€30000 - 30000
ITALIAN TECHNICAL SUPPORT Location: Prague Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in Irelan...3 days ago
- Italian Technical Support Agent
€10000 - 18000
Our client, the worldwide leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management, is recruiting for for full time (8 hours) agents to join their team in Gree...about 1 month ago
- English Technical Support Agent
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Technical Support Agent in order to address their expanding international market...about 1 month ago
- English Customer Support
€1,045 per month + up to 200 performance bonus per month + relocation package + Greek lessons
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...2 months ago