Get similar jobs by email Register →
THE GAMES PRODUCER LEAD THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL GAMES PROJECTS THAT ARE SUCCESSFULLY BEING LAUNCHED TO A FAST GROWING NETWORK OF PROMINENT OPERATORS. AS A PRODUCER IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE THE GAME OUT, WITH A SUPERIOR USER EXPERIENCE, IN GOOD TIME AND WITH ALL APPLICABLE SUPPORT TO MAKE IT THE DESIRED SUCCESS.
The GP works closely with in-house graphics, illustrators, artists, animators, client developers, math and QA and GP reports to the Head of Game Producers.
Make a mark by creating tight slot games that the company, the team members and GP can be proud of
Through creativity and with an inspiring leadership participate in driving our clients games development further
As GP you shall also ensure the game projects are kept within the budget and timelines
As GP you shall always convey the core idea of the game throughout the game development phases
Ensure that Product Marketing and Games Experts have vital information enabling to convey the core idea of the game through applicable channels all throughout the project from start to finish.
What is the remit of the role?
• Be leading the projects ensuring that all collaborative parties are always aligned and understands the objectives and deliverables during the course of the game development projects
• Always guide, coordinate and successfully collaborate with team members from Mock-up Artists, Art Directors, Illustrators, Graphic Artists, Animators, Client and Math designer to a superior product
• Be well adverse in expressing its vision through writing specifications and instructions to relevant stake holders
• Ensure game idea and vision are binding together theme, mechanics, mathematics and the emotional experience in an innovative and exciting way with an outmost conceptual integrity.
• Analyze game development deliverables and report deviations to GP Lead, management and other relevant internal stakeholders
• Continuously review every aspect of the game, and align with internal and external stake holders, during the development process
• Ensure project team members always have valid input and efficient priorities to be able to contribute to the success of the project accordingly
• Ensure Integration team are aligned with launch plans accordingly
• Host, moderate or drive any relevant project forums to see the game vision realized
• Ensure Sales & Marketing receives adequate information to be able to promote the games accordingly
• Experience in producing games or other rich media interactive products with documented results in excellent user experience
• Engaging and convincing personality with excellent communication skills
• Should fully understand internal stakeholders environments; client development, artists, art directors, animators, game server, U/I artists, sound designs, etc
• You have a strong and documented experience in intuitive interactive design, preferably game and you understand the underlying mechanics and its importance.
• Abundance of an engaging leadership
• Must understands the importance of team work and benefits of true collaboration, since YG is not built by and not looking for solo-players.
• A resourceful, pragmatic and solution- and goal oriented way of working.
• Analytical mind-set with a natural interest to analyze performance
• Must be an intrinsically motivated individual with highly developed communication skills
• Should be custom to work in an agile environment and also used to working effortlessly with tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc
• Preferably have a sixth sense with regards to creating an exciting player experience