Get similar jobs by email Register →
Gaming Analyst | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Gaming Analyst for a world leader in the Online Gaming sector, to work from their base in either Gibraltar. The successful Gaming Analyst will join the company as part of the integral Business Intelligence team, and support them in implementation of new initiatives.
Gaming Analyst Responsibilities:
As the Gaming Analyst reporting to the Senior GA, and working proactively with other Analytics, BI, and Marketing teams, you will:
- Perform uplift analysis on above the line (ATL) campaigns using standardized methods and translate the findings
- Proactively seek out relationships with key stakeholders in order to understand objectives and how gaming analytics can best support them
- Prototype reports as defined by business stakeholders
- Identify new ways of looking at the data or problems and present the new approaches and outputs effectively, with meaningful commentary
- Educate users to appreciate meaningful data and use this to drive the business forward, seeing data as an asset
Gaming Analyst Requirements:
- A degree in a subject with a strong analytical bias
- Strong skills in using SQL to manipulate, segment, and analyse customer data
- Solid knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc.
- Excellent skills in Excel, particularly in using cubes and creating powerful graphs
- Strong background in Data Analytics and Insight
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: SQL, Data Analytics, Analysis, Gaming, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, Analysis
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Language Analyst
€34000 - 42000
We are looking for a German Language Analyst to work in Cork A great opportunity to work with an industry-leading brand! Our client is an industry-leading IT company t...4 days ago
- Service Desk Analyst (Dutch)
€18000 - 20000
Would you like to grow and develop your professional skills in the world-class IT environment? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Pr...6 days ago
- Service Desk Analyst (German)
€18000 - 20000
Would you like to grow and develop your professional skills in the world-class IT environment? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Pr...21 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Analyst
Are you a Swedish speaker looking for adventure abroad? We are currently looking for Technical Support Analysts to join our partner in Dublin, Ireland. Our partner is ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch IT Analyst - Krakow
€6000 - 7000
Job Summary If you speak Dutch and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Dutch speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, P...8 months ago