Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you living for video games?
Are you familiar with the names ‘World of Warcraft’, ‘Diablo’ or ‘StarCraft’, which make part of the world’s most popular video games?
Our partner, an American video game developer and publisher is looking for candidates to join their international team in Lisbon.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Do you know the feeling when you are stuck in a world and struggle to pass to the next level? You will be the one providing tips to the user to get to the next level.
Someone is looking for advice on a game. You will be there for that.
Installation problem, bugs? Again, you will be the one saving the situation!
Only via email or chat, you will be the point of contact of users and help them have a great gaming experience.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, 6 am to 11 pm
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de
- Logistics Customer Adviser (Dutch)
€950 gross/month - 1240 gross/month
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...7 days ago
- Logistics Customer Adviser (German)
€950-1400 gross/month + relocation package available
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...11 days ago
- Logistics Customer Adviser (Swedish)
€1250 - 1550 gross/month + Relocation Package
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...4 months ago
- Logistics Customer Adviser (Danish)